Forte IV

Snico

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 12/17/2020 at 11:07 AM, holeshot01 said:

Anyone have any more info on the iv.....Like when?

Typically, we usually hear about the the new Heritage developments and announcements during CES or in conjunction with a major Hi-Fi show (RMAF).

CES is virtual this year so it may change things up on timing.

I am very excited to see what announcements are made at CES for the 75th Anniversary.

Travis

Hi all,

New to this forum, but have been interested in the Klipsch Heritage line for a while now. I thought the fact that they list the "Forte IV" on the product support page was interesting. So, I contacted the Klipsch PR department directly...because hey, why not? And I got confirmation this morning!  Forte IV will be coming out early next year along with some limited 75th Anniversary models of the Klipschorns and Jubilees. Copying Klipsch PR's e-mail response below:

"Hello...you are correct. The new Forte IV will come out early next year. In addition, we will make 75 pairs of 75th anniversary Klipschorns and the Jubilee. Happy holidays and rock on!"

Edited by mlogni1
Corrected some typos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 1/11/2021 at 11:38 AM, nglx said:

So CES is introducing Jubilee, does it mean no Forte IV?
https://www.klipsch.com/ces-2021

Next 60 days.

KGI is doing a live show on 2/4/21 I'm sure they will answer questions then. Stay tuned for more details 

Edited by dwilawyer
Change date from 1/21 to 2/4

• Moderators
On 12/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, mlogni1 said:

Hi all,

New to this forum, but have been interested in the Klipsch Heritage line for a while now. I thought the fact that they list the "Forte IV" on the product support page was interesting. So, I contacted the Klipsch PR department directly...because hey, why not? And I got confirmation this morning!  Forte IV will be coming out early next year along with some limited 75th Anniversary models of the Klipschorns and Jubilees. Copying Klipsch PR's e-mail response below:

"Hello...you are correct. The new Forte IV will come out early next year. In addition, we will make 75 pairs of 75th anniversary Klipschorns and the Jubilee. Happy holidays and rock on!"

Coming soon

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

This guy says he already ordered a pair.............

Steve.

• Advanced Member
  •  
  •  
  • Regulars
  • 53 posts

Running Quicksilver Mid Mono amps, 40 w , into a pair of Heresy III....sound great.   Just ordered a pair of Forte IV....

Dealers can preorder, you can order Forte IV or Jubilees now, but won't be out to see, listen for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Beatlebum said:

Any update on Forte IV's release?

Klipsch is doing a live event on Feb. 4th, I'm waiting on details on where to tune in, platform, etc. I don't know the precise topics yet, but my guess would be that would be a perfect time to discuss. If they have a Q and A format that would be a perfect time to raise that and other questions. They typically have the key people there that can answer all of the relevant questions.