Too fat to provide care?

Bosco-d-gama

19 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

Carlon has it right on how do the fat people wipe their butt.

JJK

I heard a story about a guy that they had to cut out a wall to get him out of his apartment.  He had a 3 foot stick with a ball on the end that he'd wrap toilet paper on just for that.  You'd think that after he outgrew the 18" stick he'd realize he had a problem.

• Like 1

We have beat this to death in other threads, but our food supply is tainted. 

I always say, fast food chains would actually prefer to sell us broccoli, but they know that the garbage they sell is addictive and will not let the fact that it is killing everyone stand in the way of making a buck.  Same goes for pretty much anything that comes in a box. 

We were warned about all of this in the 1990s but you know, what do scientists know.  I am in my 50s and eat a proper diet and exercise 5 days a week.  I still fit in a jacket that I have had since high school and it does not take much effort.  I just do not eat bad food. 

Go travel to another country and you will see just how bad it is here when you get back.  Or google fat Elvis, he looks liek he is in good shape by today's standards. 

Crying shame. 

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I heard a story about a guy that they had to cut out a wall to get him out of his apartment.  He had a 3 foot stick with a ball on the end that he'd wrap toilet paper on just for that.  You'd think that after he outgrew the 18" stick he'd realize he had a problem.

I  shake my head in disbelief.

JJK

8 hours ago, babadono said:

It's  a plain shame and causes great stresses on our health care system

what health system ?   ,  last I checked the premium on my insurance Policy ,  I could have had a heart attack

Most Americans eat too often, and eat to many processed foods containing sugars, refined grains and seed oils.  Tastes good, easy to prepare, makes the big food companies very profitable, and makes us fat.  Even the "low fat" foods make us fat because the fat was replaced with sugar or HFCS to make it taste better.  We are clearly a fatter society than what we were just 30 years ago.