BELLE BUILD

sootshe

The most Beautiful , Belle ever made , Fastlane  tweeter and mids horns ,   and although the wood is much thicker in comparison to the original design , as the top hat is added ,  it retains the Signature  of an Original Belle speaker  -

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 1:13 AM, RandyH000 said:

The most Beautiful , Belle ever made , Fastlane  tweeter and mids horns ,   and although the wood is much thicker in comparison to the original design , as the top hat is added ,  it retains the Signature  of an Original Belle speaker  -

Yes, that was my goal....to retain the look of the original, but with a modern updated sound. I have to say that the sound of these far outweighs my expectations.

I have used quite a few top end manufactured speakers, as well as other DIY builds, including JBL, Altec & top of the line Sonus Faber & these are altogether in another league.

Well maybe that's not quite a fair comparison as with these speakers I'm using different electronics than I used with my other setups & it truly is the sum of the parts. My current combination seems to come together beautifully & gives me the sound that I want to hear. 

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments & I've enjoyed sharing this project with you all. 

• Like 3