What are you doing for fun today?

JL Sargent

1 hour ago, rmlowz said:

Going out to the barn and put a primer coat on my new to me Peavey FH1s. It is going to rain all day here also.

that sounds like my wife's definition of fun....

I'm beginning to think my wife thinks I enjoy cleaning the house. Wrong. I hate cleaning house. I do like a [reasonably] clean house.... not sterile clean...just don't care to wade thru stuff.

... me? prolly go to the farmers' market. See if I can get some more good tomatoes... vine ripened heirloom. A chance to socialize.  Most of my outings, the last few months, have been shuttling wife to the Dr, or me going to the Dr. What fun?

There were some nice lumpy yellow ones and some ugly pink ones last week.   Those ugly ones don't get replanted unless they taste good.

Made some applesauce yesterday. Red Delicious ... I hesitate to call them apples. All they have is sweet and crisp. No tang.

BSing here, is what I do for fun

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, billybob said:

After my sis-inlaw baked me a birthday cake yesterday, she asked how old I was now. When I told her she corrected me. Turns out am a year younger than thought. By her doing the math, today am celebrating by eating more cake.

Happy Birthday----- it's shared with My Dad --my best Buddy was last week

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, billybob said:

After my sis-inlaw baked me a birthday cake yesterday, she asked how old I was now. When I told her she corrected me. Turns out am a year younger than thought. By her doing the math, today am celebrating by eating more cake.

I did the same thing last year, sitting with a bunch of friends and one asked me well how old are you now, I told them and they said what year were you born, they did the math and I was wrong. Like you I felt like I got a free year, had some extra drinks to celebrate, I had it in my head for weeks and it was wrong.

Well for fun today I am working on remodeling a bathroom, OK it's not really fun but needed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

82886178_2930946210248778_75759375068440Took a ride in the bubble....stayed in the sport + mode so I could listen to the twin turbos.  Did it today as they are calling for 70% chance of rain tomorrow.  To the grocery store and bought lottery tickets.  Came home and used the blower to blow acorns off the street and gutter.  Then mixed martinis and watched This Old House.

Watched a bit of ladies golf and thought to myself that all the pretty young players should be required to wear those short skirts.  Preferably with no liners.

• Like 2