What are you doing for fun today?

JL Sargent

Haircut, lawn work, winterize the tiller and pressure washer, fix a couple of toilets, prep the patio for caulking, all done. Getting ready to grill some steaks and sweet potatoes. Then off to the garage to work on my Spud clones.

Tomorrow is spud clone work, caulking the patio, then off to trap practice for the evening.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I also started negotiating with seller of a Luxman PD-272 TT. He’s happy to demo and accept 83% of his asking price, subject to any higher offer. Canadian Thanksgiving means we are both busy with family until Monday, so I have to hope no one offers more before then. 

Wife made turkey stuffing. Daughter to make her first turkey dinner tomorrow with our help. I’ll be in garage with son-in-law working on his workbench build out. Fun times tomorrow...

Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MC39693 said:

Oh yes, @YK Thom probably has been dealing with snow for a month, @Islander won’t see any until February and @HPower will just stay away from the 401. Am I the only crazy Albertan on this forum? 

We don’t usually mention the “S” word until it’s actually on the ground and not melting.  Unlike the high prairies of Alberta, where it can happen at nearly any time of year, that weather condition only shows up in most of Canada at certain predictable times, as you mentioned.

Even so, it’s like “Speak of the Devil and he’s sure to appear!”, so we don’t say the “S” word ahead of time.

• Like 3

• Moderators

For fun today I used one of these diamond grinder wheels for a 4" grinder with a dust collector connected to a shop vac which you MUST use, a crazy amount of dust is created,  had to remove old paint and sealer to put tile down.

It went very well and pretty quick but it was not fun. 

ridgid-diamond-grinding-wheels-brushes-hd-awd40-64_1000.jpg

dustless-technologies-grinder-parts-attachments-d1805-64_1000.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MC39693 said:

I also started negotiating with seller of a Luxman PD-272 TT. He’s happy to demo and accept 83% of his asking price, subject to any higher offer. Canadian Thanksgiving means we are both busy with family until Monday, so I have to hope no one offers more before then. 

Wife made turkey stuffing. Daughter to make her first turkey dinner tomorrow with our help. I’ll be in garage with son-in-law working on his workbench build out. Fun times tomorrow...

Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you also, have a good day tomorrow. :emotion-21:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rebuy said:

I went Out & Bought Cat Litter.

You can't have too much cat litter.

Our (single) cat is so prolific, he's got not one but two litter boxes.  (he's on a diuretic so he drinks a lot of water and goes often)