Cornwalls 4 or heresy 4

JoeJoeThe3rd

12 hours ago, Les Lammers said:

IMHO, H4's would be perfect in your room. I recently upgraded from H3's and bought B stock H4's for $2200 shipped. I use a subwoofer due to the size of my room. The H4's have the same tweeter and midrange horn as the CW4's. You really should listen to both and trust your ears.

Yeah, h4 would probably be perfect but I don’t really care if my speakers are little to big and powerful for my room. I already have a 7.1 system in here with my rf7iii and dual 18” woofers(caprivator4000ulf). Like why does it matter I mean like what would be the downside of having cw4 in a room to small? I can tell this room is defiantly a little too small for my rf7iii but they still sound amazing and I’m gonna be moving out of here within a year or so anyway and having them in a dedicated sound room. Or even before then I might move my system into the basement which is quite a bit bigger. But I will head your advice for sure about the h4. In all honesty I want both speaker 😁😁😁.

7 minutes ago, DTO said:

The mids seemed a little hollow and boomy bass. Could of been the room, electronics, source, humidity, moon cycle, day of the week, root day, fire sign rising, etc.

Yeah, something was amiss for sure. The mids should be full with lots of texture and life. The bass doesn't reach down to the depths, but what is there should be pretty controlled. Most people could be perfectly happy with the amount of bass they produce, and it's always detailed and articulate in my room.

Shakey

1 hour ago, Shakeydeal said:

Yeah, something was amiss for sure. The mids should be full with lots of texture and life. The bass doesn't reach down to the depths, but what is there should be pretty controlled. Most people could be perfectly happy with the amount of bass they produce, and it's always detailed and articulate in my room.

Shakey

Alas... they didn’t.