Cambridge Audio CXA60 Free Fed Ex Shipping SOLD

rmlowz

I bought this in February. This is the best sounding SS amp I have owned. The reason I am selling is I have since moved on to tube amps.

Included is a Square Trade warranty that IS transferable at no additional cost. The warranty to my surprise will even pay shipping both ways

There is over two years left if anything goes wrong. It is in Excellent condition.

500.00 plus FREE shipping to lower 48 and fees if any to Established Forum Members

Thanks

Rich

IMG_0621.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Man, it's dead out there, this should be gone.

This CA CXA60 is 3 generations newer than my CA 640Av2 and I am sure a noticeable improvement(refinement).  The 640A plays beautifully with my Heresy IIs as well as any other speaker I have demoed it with.  Very punchy, neutral and balanced.

I don't think you could go wrong with the CXA60.

Bill

• Like 1

OK, I've got the CXA-80 and it reproduces sound very well, precision and warmth at the same time. The other most memorable receiver that I've owned was in the early 90s, a Nelson Pass Nakamichi STASIS design 40 watts per. Reason I mention that is some of y'all might be familiar with the sound his amps produce. The Cambridge emulates that sound signature very well, so well I've mentioned that more than twice on these forums.

Darn that price and the better of the shipping companies that he springs for?

Search and get your info then just pull the trigger on it!

GLWYS!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm the one who bought this amp.  I love it, and it has a significantly noticeable sound stage and quality compared to the little Sherwood RX-4105 it replaces.

More importantly, my interaction with @rmlowz was absolutely phenomenal.  Super responsive, meticulously careful packaging (double boxed....my wife saw the perfect double boxing and packaging and asked, "Wait, is it new?"), accurate description of course, and just all-around great guy. 

If he ever posts anything else for sale or wants to buy from you, do it.  Or better yet, tell me so I can. 

• Like 2