Help please with my Xilica

NBPK402

That's the beauty of things like the Xilica. Technically you have only 30 presets possible but you save your files and you can have hundreds if you wish. I am kind of a minimalist with how carried away I will get with fine tuning but I have wondered about setting up files for specific genres of music. It would take no time at all to load them and for instance Cello does need differing things than say heavy pipe organ music.

• Like 1

That's the beauty of things like the Xilica. Technically you have only 30 presets possible but you save your files and you can have hundreds if you wish. I am kind of a minimalist with how carried away I will get with fine tuning but I have wondered about setting up files for specific genres of music. It would take no time at all to load them and for instance Cello does need differing things than say heavy pipe organ music.
When I had Dirac I saved room tunes for mlp, 2nd row map, 1st row and another for both first and 2nd rows.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NBPK402 said:

When I had Dirac I saved room tunes for mlp, 2nd row map, 1st row and another for both first and 2nd rows.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

I have REW and a UMike and all the tools to dial things in with I have just not made the time to really learn them. I figure you can sit anywhere you want with the Xilica until your room says no more.

• Like 2

I found out what blew on the amp...pics of old amp you can see what blew, and pic of new amp shows how it should look. It looks like 4 pieces are blown. Now I need to find out what the parts are, and where to get them...so I will have a spare amp. Amp is curently working fine with the new amp.a73bf5f33da85a4b00cc92aa08bc96c9.jpg1b24759b3833857d314650e5eaec0088.jpg04df85b03bc62748da6138c57fc629f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, NBPK402 said:

I found out what blew on the amp...pics of old amp you can see what blew, and pic of new amp shows how it should look. It looks like 4 pieces are blown. Now I need to find out what the parts are, and where to get them...so I will have a spare amp. Amp is curently working fine with the new amp.a73bf5f33da85a4b00cc92aa08bc96c9.jpg1b24759b3833857d314650e5eaec0088.jpg04df85b03bc62748da6138c57fc629f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Pics can be misleading. The two voltage regs look damaged to me. They are next to L100.

• Like 1

I work with SMT electronic assemblies all day long everyday. Do you have schemes @Panelhead? or inside info? Many different types of devices come in that same package, I believe it is referred to as an SOT-23.

And 01A is 100 ohm 1% says Google

and SOT-23 marked A7 is a BAV99 dual diode. Again thanks google.

• Like 1