Show Your Topless Pics

Ceptorman

10 hours ago, Audio Flynn said:

This could come under the title, "a cry for help".

The La Scalas will be going to my older son, whenever we can arrange a trip up to North Carolina. If I can get rid of a few things (treadmill, some chairs that happened to be 'stored' in the room, etc.) The MWM cabinets could move farther apart and not make the room seem so crowded. While I could go back to something else, the bass from the MWMs is unbelievably clean. I would probably miss it.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Good looking setups and rooms everyone, very nice. :emotion-21:

I would put one but right now all I have is old pictures and can't get a new pic right now. Can't get a new pic because the living room is set up for watching a 15 month old granddaughter while her mother is busy being a teacher. This includes a refrigerator box cut out for her playhouse. :lol: Little kids love big boxes, but it's not permanent for sure.

This is an older pic before the new sub. The second pic is with the sub instead of the center cabinet and the HT center in front of the sub. The small speaker on the end is a Forte 3 for mains  with 4 Forte 2's for center and 3 in the rear. 2 ch is MWM with the 402 horn, both use the sub. Room 18' deep x 24' wide

house-20.JPG.4a8e21033f489b13051e7b8bf76983fb.JPG

speakers (52).jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

MWM's could be in my future but...  You and your slippery slope comment years ago!  😂  ✌️

It's true and you know it, just the way it is, I slipped all the way off and maby hit my head along the way.

22 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice Elden. Awesome room.

Thank you, some say what will people think, well we never thought of that it's for us, they can go home and listen to their bose if they don't like it. I'm to old to worry about what people think, plus I don't care, there always that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Good looking setups and rooms everyone, very nice. :emotion-21:

I would put one but right now all I have is old pictures and can't get a new pic right now. Can't get a new pic because the living room is set up for watching a 15 month old granddaughter while her mother is busy being a teacher. This includes a refrigerator box cut out for her playhouse. :lol: Little kids love big boxes, but it's not permanent for sure.

This is an older pic before the new sub. The second pic is with the sub instead of the center cabinet and the HT center in front of the sub. The small speaker on the end is a Forte 3 for mains  with 4 Forte 2's for center and 3 in the rear. 2 ch is MWM with the 402 horn, both use the sub. Room 18' deep x 24' wide

house-20.JPG.4a8e21033f489b13051e7b8bf76983fb.JPG

speakers (52).jpg

I like this room ... it has a slightly darker ambience.  I'm not a fan of bright rooms. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

I like this room ... it has a slightly darker ambience.  I'm not a fan of bright rooms. 

Thank you I don't either, I never use the ceiling fan lights, and the other ones are dimmable with the one in front the tv on a seperate switch. Plus there are other string lights behind what almost looks like crown moulding around the 2 sides and back wall that shine up on the ceiling. It looks like crown moulding that slid down a few inches. :o

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, dtel said:

Thank you I don't either, I never use the ceiling fan lights, and the other ones are dimmable with the one in front the tv on a seperate switch. Plus there are other string lights behind what almost looks like crown moulding around the 2 sides and back wall that shine up on the ceiling. It looks like crown moulding that slid down a few inches. :o

I like dark rooms with some mood lighting. a couple of neon signs. Two residences ago, I had some of those tube lights -- essentially Christmas lights in a clear tube.  I had them all along one wall where the ceiling and wall meet. one time the lights were green, the next time orange.  those orange lasted for years.  they were on 24/7 and when I moved three years later, they were still going strong. the wall was also painted orange and there was an orange glow visible from the street. I wonder how many people did a double take to see if the house was on fire?

the first time my eldest granddaughter came over, she was about eight years old ... it was night and when she walked in and saw the green lights, she said "wow."  

And people said I didn't have good taste ... cool lighting, different colored walls, lots of speakers, traffic signal light, slot machine, lots of guitars and a big screen tv. I had everything that you needed, except if you wanted to eat, you'd better bring your own utensils and food, as I didn't keep any food in the house -- except for a bottle of ketchup and tabasco.  oh to be young again ... wait, that was just a few years ago, I was already old!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1