Asus K60I laptop

avguytx

I have an Asus K60I 15.6" laptop for sale that I've personally owned since new. It is running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, has a 500gb hard drive and 4gb of memory, CD/DVD drive and VGA out (no HDMI). It would make a great laptop for a youngster, and oldster, or just anyone needed something additional that won't break the bank. It comes with the original charger and the battery holds charge fairly well.  

Asking $100 plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS and payment via PayPal F&F or you pay the 3%.

Thanks for looking!

Asus1.jpg

Asus2.jpg

Asus3.jpg

Asus4.jpg

Asus5.jpg

• 1 year later...

When buying any computer, laptop, or smartphoWhen buying any computer, laptop, or smartphone, you need to know its characteristics to understand its functions. Once you have purchased it, it is necessary to install a suitable system for your computer. Many stores, either already installed, or installed at purchase, for a fee. You can, of course, do it yourself, but then there is a risk that you will make a mistake. For example, when I bought my laptop Asus K60I, I did not know a suitable system. But I found out thanks to the service salvagedata.com. They helped me to install it and even gave me some recommendations.ne, you need to know its characteristics to understand its functions.

Edited by kasarat