La scala

Middlesister

Pair of 1972 la scala  ordered in birch all original . We're stained and brown cloth added. Very, very clean. Plus a black rc7 very good shape. 1500 for both. Located in sw Florida. Can maybe help deliver for cost. Will post pictures asap can't seem to up load more than these fronts. Can text/email a lot more pictures if interested . Thanks.

IMG_0015.JPG

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Middlesister said:

What does stapled grills mean? Everything is original .  Does 1300 sound better for the pair and rc 7? Thanks.

Thanks for asking! We will let @RandyH000 answer.

Just bump this ad up every day or so. Bet someone here contacts you soon. Are you around Ft. Myers @Middlesister ?

Billy

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Thanks for asking! We will let @RandyH000 answer.

Just bump this ad up every day or so. Bet someone here contacts you soon. Are you around Ft. Myers @Middlesister ?

Billy

1 hour ago, Middlesister said:

What does stapled grills mean? Everything is original .  Does 1300 sound better for the pair and rc 7? Thanks.

Lascala 1 speakers did not come with grilles from the factory   , it is an add-on ,  as there was a  " Dealer grille  option "  , the grilles were ordered from the factory  , and then  stapled , on by the dealer ,  onto the speakers  afterwards -

, they consist of a wooden frame with the Heritage Duracrest black fabric and  the klipsch badges ,  they are stapled onto the front facia of the speaker ---------just as you see in this picture -

-oddly , as you see , both badges are on the right hand side for both speakers  , instead of 1 left and 1 right , because , that is how they made them at the factory - 1 grille - later grilles had the badges in the middle , so as to make it all even -

IMG_0015.JPG

• Like 3

Hello, thanks for the explanation. Got these from the original owner. Have the receipt and 2 magazine flyers showing availed options. Yes I'm close to ft. Myers . Sorry I couldn't upload pictures of the back. These look great, just not using them, as well as the the rc7. Thanks for the explanation.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 6:39 PM, Middlesister said:

These also have the same grill cloth in the baffles.

very interesting   ---I sure wonder if  is this option is part of the options in the Flyers

On 10/26/2020 at 6:37 PM, Middlesister said:

Hello, thanks for the explanation. Got these from the original owner. Have the receipt and 2 magazine flyers showing availed options. Yes I'm close to ft. Myers . Sorry I couldn't upload pictures of the back. These look great, just not using them, as well as the the rc7. Thanks for the explanation.

can you post pictures of the 2 Flyers in 1972  ,   for us to see what were the options in 72 ,  I have Flyers for 78-79 - but the 72 seems quite a rare one

On 10/22/2020 at 11:30 AM, Middlesister said:

Pair of 1972 la scala  ordered in birch all original . We're stained and brown cloth added. Very, very clean. Plus a black rc7 very good shape. 1500 for both. Located in sw Florida. Can maybe help deliver for cost. Will post pictures asap can't seem to up load more than these fronts. Can text/email a lot more pictures if interested . Thanks.

IMG_0015.JPG

anyway you can post a closer picture showing the fabric grill cloth in the baffles for at least one speaker ------tx  , this is possibly the 1st ever such speaker I ever saw -

image.thumb.jpeg.a843d24b0a04bbd2cbe804da5791cfcd.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.437001fbf318f9c66f7b89eb4656cd8b.jpegHello, thanks for the explanation. Got these from the original owner. Have the receipt and 2 magazine flyers showing availed options. Yes I'm close to ft. Myers . Sorry I couldn't upload pictures of the back. These look great, just not using them, as well as the the rc7. Thanks for the explanation.