La scala

Middlesister

54 minutes ago, Alexander said:

SOLD!

Friend of mine bought/picked these up earlier today and now reside in my Fla home garage.

BTW - The RC-7 center is still available as far I know.

I thought the RC-7 was part of the package ------if not , any idea how much he's asking -

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

These were sold October of last year and I am the lucky one that has th

On 12/18/2020 at 10:02 PM, Alexander said:

Curios, on inspection it appears that these grills are not intended to be removable. Is this the case? Wouldn't wast to mess them up if not.

Congratulations!

Well, since you own them, what is the answer to you question?  IMO, if the question is “easily removable,” the answer is no.  If the question is removable, the answer is yes, but time consuming and possibly not worth the effort.  What have you decided?

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Congratulations!

Well, since you own them, what is the answer to you question?  IMO, if the question is “easily removable,” the answer is no.  If the question is removable, the answer is yes, but time consuming and possibly not worth the effort.  What have you decided?

Thanks  :)

The best I can tell it looks like you would be doing some damage if they were removed. So we will leave them as is until it is determined that the grills could be removed safely.

• 2 weeks later...