2 topics in 1

marksdad

two things guys and gals, for those of you who appreciate the female singers, ever try the coors? especially the dvd live at the royal albert hall, and for all of you who are in the know, where can a person buy hdcd formatted discs? my player is capable, but i cant find these disc's anywhere. thanks12.gif

thanks bbb. couldn't have done it without you. 9.gif

since i don't have hdcd decoders in my dvdp or pre/pro i haven't looked into it much. i do have some hdcd like telarc though & they play on my dvd/cd player. need to look into it more when its more relavent for me. 16.gif

thanks guys, but it seems that they dont carry much there, variety seems kind of weak, dvd-a, and sacd, and hdcd are all kind of hard to shop for, i bought the rotel 991 cd player, 3 months ago, but i have been unable to fing the hdcd format in anything i like to listen to, what a shame12.gif

----------------

On 11/29/2002 7:03:20 AM marksdad wrote:

two things guys and gals, for those of you who appreciate the female singers, ever try the coors? especially the dvd live at the royal albert hall, and for all of you who are in the know, where can a person buy hdcd formatted discs? my player is capable, but i cant find these disc's anywhere. thanks
12.gif

----------------

You mean The Corrs. Andrea, Caroline & Sharon. Yummy!! :-)

I have the Live at RAH and it's pretty good if you like that blend of traditional Irish & Celtic music mixed with contemporary pop. And they are very nice eye candy to enjoy while listening to it. Overall a talented group. Their brother Jim, the lead guitarist also. The poor guy gets overlooked much of the time in the same way the rest of No Doubt just fade into the background while Gwen enjoys the limelight and our undivided attention. Undivided if you're a guy.

• 2 weeks later...