Best clock radio / charging station

JoeDirt

Greetings all,

I have been thrown into the market to replace a failing bedside clock radio and charging station. The one I have now is now longer treating me with the love and attention for which I lust.  I am pretty sure she is cheating on me with that Bose wave radio who just moved in down the street. 
She now blinks at me as opposed to her once constant timeless gaze.  She says she’s charging my phone, but sometimes I know she fakes it.
Her audio quality leaves much to be desired any more, and frankly I’ve tired of attempting to extract anything but a static ridden growl from her.

Oh what do I do?
My friends tell me to kick her to the curb, that she has become too oversized and curmudgeonly for a free spirit such as I. But I do so love her.

Alas, I must stand strong and dispose of her ——- albeit properly at the electronic recycling center, and find myself a TROPHY clock radio.

Can any of my brethren assist me in my quest to find another, one with bigger sound, a more reliable clock and doesn’t mind if I want her to charge my phone and my iPad at the same time, while I watch.  I realize the gravity of the ask, but I just don’t know where else to go at this time.

Please help if you can.

Your friend,

Joe

• Haha 1