Price Drop: Rogue Audio Triton Phono Preamp - SOLD

tlarwa

I purchased this phono preamp from the original owner in March 2019. It is approximately 2 years old. Original listing here: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649505525-rogue-audio-triton-phono/.

Although I've tested it with a MM cartridge (Shure M97Xe), I have primarily used in with a MC cartridge, and with and without a SUT. I have used it with an AT33PTG/II, Zu Denon DL-103, and Denon DL-301 MK2, all with great success. The preamp is dead quiet on my 101dB sensitivity speakers. There are zero issues with it, functionally or cosmetically. I looked it over carefully and do not see any marks on it. It was used in a dedicated listening room, free from smoke, kids and pets.

It will ship in the original packaging, which is definitely overkill! Paypal users add 3% to cover fees, please. Shipping will be charged at the actual rate, and the unit it packed up and ready to go. I will ship it the same or next day after receiving payment.  Package size is 22" x 17" x 12" and it weighs ~20#.  Will ship from 53147 on buyer's dime.  I have a bunch of photos I can email to you, please ask.  

Let me know if you have any questions at all. The reason for sale is that I just built Roy Mottram's PH16 phono preamp, as I wanted to try an all-tube preamp (and needed a project).

Includes: Original packaging, power cord and paperwork