I am 15 years old here is my set up

Zachk0

1 minute ago, Oicu812 said:

There are a few CD's you should add to your lineup, IMHO.  *<;o)  (Best of CD's for any of the artists below work too!)

In no particular order:

Led Zeppelin IV (Occasionally called the Zoso album)

Heart  -  Little Queen

Jethro Tull  -  Songs From The Wood

Queen  -  (any and all albums)

Rush  -  Moving Pictures and Power Windows  (Neil, we miss ya, buddy)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSToKcbWz1k

John Mellencamp  -  The Best I Could Do

Foreigner  -  Records or 4

Steve Miller Band  -  Greatest Hits

Tom Petty  -  Greatest Hits

Def Leppard  -  Pyromania

Eagles  -  The Long Run and Hotel California

Boston  -  Self titled album from 1976

Bob Seger  -  Beautiful Loser

Bad Company  -  Bad Company

AC/DC  -  Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap  (amusing little album) and Back In Black (which is already on your list, I believe)

The Cars  -  Candy-O

Deep Purple  -  The Very Best Of Deep Purple

Genesis  -  Turn It On Again:  The Hits

Journey  -  Ultimate Best

Kansas  -  The Best Of Kansas

Lynyrd Skynyrd  -  All Time Greatest Hits

Meat Loaf  -  Bat Out Of Hell

Molly Hatchet  -  Greatest Hits

Pink Floyd  -  The Wall
Yes  -  Fragile

Weird Al  -  The Essential Weird Al Yankovic

Okay guys, any albums I missed?

I have a Spotify playlist on my Xbox with 200 songs 95% of those artists are on there

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shakeydeal said:

800.00 canadian?

That's like 25.46 U.S., right? 😁

That gets really old.  If they weren't both dollars, you'd probably lose the "Our dollar is bigger than your dollar, nyah, nyah!" bit.

Australian currency is called dollars, too.  $1.00 CAD = $1.05 Australian, $1.54 Bajan, 1.54 Belize, $1.03 Brunei, $2.06 East Caribbean, $1.61 Fijian, $159.09 Guyanese, $5.90 Hong Kong, $112.73 Jamaican, $122.70 Liberian, $11.86 Namibian, $21.67 New Taiwan, $2.85 Saudi Riyal, $1.03 Singapore, $6.16 Solomon Islands, $10.77 Surinamese, $5.16 Trinidad & Tobago.  

Those are all versus Canadian dollars, and they're all called dollars, with the exception of the Saudi Riyal.  So what?  Do you lord it over the Guyanese, whose dollar is worth $0.071 USD?  Do you think your currency  and per capita economy is worth more than that of Brunei, or Saudi Arabia, or Hong Kong, or Singapore, for just a few examples?

A few years back, $1.00 CAD was worth $1.10 USD.  So what?  We didn't start calling US bucks pesos, or anything like that.  Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.  I've seen Canadian dollars trade for more than US bucks twice in my time.  Big deal.

Anyway, $800.00 CAD trades for $608.98 USD today.  What difference does it make?  None, that's what.

And get off my lawn!  Grrr!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

I honestly want to buy these if there’s potential for me to make a bit of money

"MAKE money???"  Keep your eyes wide shut if you plan on making money on speakers or anything else audio related.  Now if the lil old lady down the street has a nice system her husband had before he died...  AND if she's clueless to it's value THEN you might make money!  hahaha  "Keep on Truckin."  😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zachk0 said:

I honestly want to buy these if there’s potential for me to make a bit of money

You have to be able 5 buy right in order to sell right. Do not know your market there but, ask yourself, are they really worth it at that price?

And at what price could they sell for?

Is it worth the risk of being able to at least get my money back?

Homework will be seeing the market for pricing and contacting the seller if he is firm on price. Unless they are a good 9/10 on looks and decent sonically perfect, would be offering lower and rethinking before committing.

This may entail more and better pics and, description.

There are always other deals...always.

Same with turntables...

Just me...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:You have to be able 5 buy right in order to sell right. Do not know your market there but, ask yourself, are they really worth it at that price?And at what price could they sell for?

Is it worth the risk of being able to at least get my money back?

Homework will be seeing the market for pricing and contacting the seller if he is firm on price. Unless they are a good 9/10 on looks and decent sonically perfect, would be offering lower and rethinking before committing.

This may entail more and better pics and, description.

There are always other deals...always.

Same with turntables...

Just me...

There is zero for sale of any of the KLF line on Kijiji in Canada

I had talk to somebody before on their Who had a pair of KLF 30s for sale for 3k and they sold for that they were the black satin like mine

I think there is money to be made if I posted them for 1200 I think I could get it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zachk0 said:

There is zero for sale of any of the KLF line on Kijiji in Canada

I had talk to somebody before on their Who had a pair of KLF 30s for sale for 3k and they sold for that they were the black satin like mine

I think there is money to be made if I posted them for 1200 I think I could get it 

Well good fortune to you...