Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zachk0

I am 15 years old here is my set up

Recommended Posts

I am new to the forums so I thought I’d share my set up

Klipsch KLF 30

Klipsch KSW 15

Carver A-500X

Carver CT-25.1

 

If you have any questions About the set up  or tips let me know
 

from Ontario 🇨🇦🇨🇦

3C16E078-25EC-4E4E-8013-E185110124FA.jpeg

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice rig for a punk kid 😏.

You should be proud what you put together  — 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice!  Speaking for myself only, that’s a fine system, and I’d have been mighty happy if I’d had a stereo like that when I was 15.  BTW, if “stereo” sounds so old school that it’s neither cool nor accurate, the fact is that there are basically just two kinds of sound systems:  mono and stereo.  Mono  is one channel, and stereo is more than one channel, whether it may be 2-channel or 11-channel.

 

If you like, you can list your system’s components in your signature line.  You go into your Profile, and under Account is where you find your Sig line.  I won’t get into detail right now, but it’s better if you can keep it compact, rather than making a tall block of text that just takes too much time to scroll past.

 

Welcome to the Forum!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for commenting guys I appreciate it I acquired the set up for my father he passed away in 2010 the system has been sitting since and got it hooked up around last November for the first time in 10 years

 

didn’t realize he had such a passion for music I’ve always heard stories about him loving loud music

  • Like 13
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes man, welcome!

Had that Carver set, and, it was loud, for sure...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

Thanks for commenting guys I appreciate it I acquired the set up for my father he passed away in 2010 the system has been sitting since and got it hooked up around last November for the first time in 10 years

 

didn’t realize he had such a passion for music I’ve always heard stories about him loving loud music

take care of it , it sure is a very powerful and very fine System , it's great to see that you can appreciate your Father's legacy  -------Welcome to the Forum -Zach

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

take care of it , it sure is a very powerful and very fine System , it's great to see that you can appreciate your Father's legacy  -------Welcome to the Forum -Zach

 For sure Randy will definitely take care of it don’t worry it gets used 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome

 

Very nice, and it's even better since it was your dads. He listened to it just like you do. :emotion-21:

 

.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah all I had at 15 was an Emerson all-in-one deal with built in plastic turntable and 8 track player.

 

Sorry about your dad, but he left you set up pretty good.

 

Shakey

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AWESOME system dude. I do have an idea for you. Since those are sitting on a hard surface get some furniture grippers for the bottom of the KLFs. Even the sub could benefit from them. If the speaker wires are not at least 12GA get some from amazon called Amazon basics 99% pure copper.  You got some mouth watering copoints there do not ever sell them. f you want to move into home theater those KLFs make perfect fronts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Zacko, very nice rig, spectacular speakers. Is that a pic of your Dad on the sub? Also....what's on top of the towers? 

Hang around, lots of good info on here, and a few members on here in the Ontario area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Welcome Zacko, very nice rig, spectacular speakers. Is that a pic of your Dad on the sub? Also....what's on top of the towers? 

Hang around, lots of good info on here, and a few members on here in the Ontario area.


those are lamps on the top of the towers and yes there is a little memorial thing and a photo of him on the sub 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Welcome Zacko, very nice rig, spectacular speakers. Is that a pic of your Dad on the sub? Also....what's on top of the towers? 

Hang around, lots of good info on here, and a few members on here in the Ontario area.

2957596F-64A6-4EBB-8164-B4E10D9CE32A.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

2957596F-64A6-4EBB-8164-B4E10D9CE32A.jpeg

Ha....so simple, I didn't see that. I was thinking they were antennas 😀

 

What kind of music do you listen to? I assume you live with Mom, and that system will shake the walls, do you have to keep the volume down when she is home?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Ha....so simple, I didn't see that. I was thinking they were antennas 😀

 

What kind of music do you listen to? I assume you live with Mom, and that system will shake the walls, do you have to keep the volume down when she is home?

 
 

listen to what my dad used to listen to classic rock like Van

Halen and stuff lol

 

I listen to classic rock at lot it just sounds the best on the system

 

usually I listen to the music when she’s not home but she doesn’t mind it at all

 

Edited by Zachk0
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats an awesome setup. I know your Dad is happy right now seeing you enjoy the same fruits that he did. Hang on to those items as they will just mean more to you as each year passes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max2 said:Thats an awesome setup. I know your Dad is happy right now seeing you enjoy the same fruits that he did. Hang on to those items as they will just mean more to you as each year passes.

 For sure don’t plan on every selling them he was the Original owner still got manuals for amps and sub and stuff 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zachk0 said:

 
 

listen to what my dad used to listen to classic rock like Van Halen and stuff lol

 

usually I listen to the music when she’s not home but she doesn’t mind it at all

 

Your Dad had good taste in music, and speakers. I realized a few years ago, especially after finally getting a good sound system, that I would listen to music that I normally wouldn't have. I would listen to some of my 19 year old daughter's music....like One Direction, Norah Jones, Ed Sheeran, and I liked it. it's like the music came alive because it sounded good. I started listening to some classical music also, Motown, even a little country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...