I am 15 years old here is my set up

Zachk0

6 hours ago, ricktate said:

What is the unit on far left of shelf???  AVR??? That is one hell of a bedroom. Need to get you a good turntable or CD player.  https://web.archive.org/web/20120102162503/http://www.klipsch.com/klf-30

Technics compact disc changer SL-MC7

It can hold 110 discs it’s probably got 80 in there right now just old rock and my dads old music 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I had one of these back in the 90’s. I also had the wall sconces that were part of the same collection. Nice set up. Be safe and keep up the good work.

It’s hilarious on some lower volumes just the frequency and tone I guess rattles the inside bulb on them it’s hilarious I always hear them there’s nothing I can do to stop it lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Doing the math indicates you lost your father when you were five.  I’m sorry for your loss.  You seem to be keeping his memory alive by resurrecting his system.  The best to you young man.

yeah I was five I can’t remember if I just turned five or turned six but my birthday was on June 21 and he passed On August 9

• Like 2

Anyone else have a hard time taking videos out there set up I noticed on louder volumes I can’t get videos at all it’s all disoriented I mean the volume doesn’t even seem that loud to me but my videos are disoriented and blurry

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grasshopper said:

You're doing your dad proud, Zach

... all of us wish we had such a system when we were your age..... or at our age/s

Yeah at first I really didn’t realize how rare it was my mom told me that he paid a lot of money for the set up lol 

I didn’t know how legendary the speakers were  until I realized there are literally guys in their 40s and this is their dream speaker

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

Anyone else have a hard time taking videos out there set up I noticed on louder volumes I can’t get videos at all it’s all disoriented I mean the volume doesn’t even seem that loud to me but my videos are disoriented and blurry

Thinking your not talking YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

Yeah at first I really didn’t realize how rare it was my mom told me that he paid a lot of money for the set up lol 

I didn’t know how legendary the speakers were  until I realized there are literally guys in their 40s and this is their dream speaker

Think they are called the Legend series.

19 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

YEP , post a picture , I will tell you the year , ans maybe even the week they were made

hey Randy if you could get the weeks they were made out of that that would be amazing I talk to my mom and she’s going to look around To see if she can find receipts just need to know what year and week so she knows where to look 

2B36E173-2485-4784-A5F4-580D1B4AA653.jpeg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Zachk0 said:

hey Randy if you could get the weeks they were made out of that that would be amazing I talk to my mom and she’s going to look around To see if she can find receipts just need to know what year and week so she knows where to look 

Black Satin  , KLF 30-  Made in 1999---(  Manufactured between the 5th of April and the 11th of April )-

the tag appears to be   either    A)-  the 133 rd speaker made for the Month of April 1999   or   B)-  the 133rd KLF  30  speaker of the year ,1999  -

this part I am not sure off ---but I would think A is more correct -

• Like 1

Hey guys if anybody’s interested in what music my dad used to listen to here is the CD list sheet for my dad‘s CD changer this was used to keep all the songs in order and he knew where they were at all times there is 51 songs on it. All Music you listen to mostly classic rock let me know what you guys see you have listened and gone through some of it there’s only so much I can do.

B3814008-089A-4FA0-B426-80781BD83985.jpeg

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, billybob said:

Lol, yes some older and newer and a good mix, even soundtrack. All still popular today, for sure.

If the Technics multi player still listenable, if you listened, you will be familiar from your youth.

Would say varied taste in music.

yeah I’m getting to the end of the CDs right now some memorable stuff in there 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

That is very cool that you found that, I'd say your Dad was a rock n roller. That U2 Joshua Tree is one of my favorites.

Lots of great music there, and some of the best musicians ever. Is this your taste in music also? 

My dad listen to a lot of classic rock and stuff that’s what I mostly listen to on the stereo my dad listen to a lot of classic rock and stuff that’s what I mostly listen to on the stereo 70s to 90s

• Like 6