Don’t know if this is the right place for this or not sorry if not. I’m making this topic for people that need in person help and for people that are willing to give it to help get a home theater or music system going or just to fine tune it. I myself also need some help if anyone is near me that is willing to come out to my house, my system is already up and running just need to fine tune some things. Pretty new to this whole game so I’m trying to learn and I think some physical guidance would be best. Also anyone that would like this could also post here too. I fee kind of silly making this post but I thought it would be worth a shot. Thanks guys. 

On 10/28/2020 at 4:04 AM, willland said:

@JoeJoeThe3rd,

I am sure someone who has the time and is near would be glad to assist you.

Maybe change the name of this thread's title to "Forum Member Needs In-Home HT Setup/Guidance", to promote more exposure to your post.

No reason to feel silly asking for help.

Bill

I’m looking lol but I can’t see how to change it. 

6 hours ago, JoeJoeThe3rd said:

I’m looking lol but I can’t see how to change it. 

Click edit to edit the original post, then there should be a button that says Advanced or something like that.  If you click that it'll allow you to change the original thread title. 

• Thanks 1