Chorus I's $875 Sterling, IL

Rivernuggets

I’m getting back into Klipsch.... I’m going to put together a HT using vintage Klipsch speakers... i live in Northern IL and I had actually contacted this seller, but they were already gone...

What’s the best way to research “real world” prices.... I’ve been watching eBay and Craigslist and are lots of extremely high priced stuff that never sells....

Any chance there’s a “real world” price guide... or experienced Klipsch man who’s up for helping a newbie?

Dave P.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dkpack99 said:

Any chance there’s a “real world” price guide... or experienced Klipsch man who’s up for helping a newbie?

Dave P.

Prices have been up as of late think the new Cornwall IV and Heresy IV reviewing so highly with such a large MSRP has helped that along. I would think Chorus either side of $1000 (in good shape of course) is the new normal, probably either side of $800 for the forte line. Those prices are higher than what we're use to but still a bargain compared to new prices of the Cornwall IV, forte III and Heresy IV at $6k, $4k and $3k.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dkpack99 said:

I’m getting back into Klipsch.... I’m going to put together a HT using vintage Klipsch speakers... i live in Northern IL and I had actually contacted this seller, but they were already gone...

What’s the best way to research “real world” prices.... I’ve been watching eBay and Craigslist and are lots of extremely high priced stuff that never sells....

Dave P.

These would be great for your HT:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

These would be great for your HT:

Thanks for the heads up Opus, I hadn’t really thought about something so large, but I have a 32x25 basement home theater with the screen on the 32’ side... speakers placement is 11’ away from listening position (not flexible due to pole).... I assume my room can handle them... I’m tempted and will try to figure out if they’re for me... I love the retro look! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dkpack99 said:

Thanks for the heads up Opus, I hadn’t really thought about something so large, but I have a 32x25 basement home theater with the screen on the 32’ side... speakers placement is 11’ away from listening position (not flexible due to pole).... I assume my room can handle them... I’m tempted and will try to figure out if they’re for me... I love the retro look! 

You really should consider these, awesome speakers and priced well. Would rock in a large room like yours.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:08 AM, dkpack99 said:

Click on the red triangle in any cell for my detailed notes including confirmed prices, not asking prices from Ebay.  This is a good research tool and take note some here think it's out-of-date due to recent used prices going up.  You can do your own research on recent average prices and make your own decision, the data is there.  -Dave

Klipsch Heritage used prices ver 2020-05.xlsx