Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

If you're infected you should do everything in your power not to infect others.

It takes 2 weeks to show symptoms meanwhile you can be spreading it without knowing it . And hey I work in the food and beverage industry . All it would take is one co worker or customer to test positive for everybody to be screwed .

• Like 3

My son just had his spring semester turn into online only. He is a bit concerned about labs turning into many long essays. Me? Paying for an apartment that he doesn't have to use when he can do the work here.

• Sad 1

Gene over on Audioholics was just diagnosed with Corona Virus. He is the first person I know of (not personally, but I watch his YouTube Channel) that has got it, and he got it from a man who he did not know had been to China, and he had let in his house to discuss a business venture.

Be careful everyone, you never know who is carrying the virus.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

ANYONE that enters our facility that is not an employee must respond to a questionnaire prior to the visit. If all 5 answers are "No" it takes a level 5 manager or above to authorize the visit. One "Yes" and it takes a company vice president to authorize and I doubt it would be approved without a great need to have that person on site. This started last week and I had 2 guys on the way for a visit. They had to hole up, answer the questions and then proceed. Once on site they said that they were a little taken aback when they read the email.

We are having difficulties deploying crews to some places while risking not only their health but the chance that a crew member might have an elevated temp for any reason and get quarantined  in whatever country they arrived. 

• Like 1

hi,

here in France, crèches for small children, schools, colleges, high schools and universities close until further notice, Monday no one will go there. People over 70 should stay at home and others should limit their travel as much as possible.
Sports, football, rudby, handball, basketball, cars, motorcyclists ... stop competitions and professional, but also amateur, training.
The hospitals launched the white plan, an organizational plan to free beds and staff to care for the patients of Covid 19.
The political opponents are with our president and his government: it is "sacred union" as in wartime, the whole country is fighting the virus.

In the other countries of the European Union it's a bit the same thing, a lot of travel restrictions in countries and abroad (closure or border control), no gathering of people, no team sports and amusement parks and schools are closed.
The Italians set an example because their country was affected by the virus 8 days before the others: the Italians are organized and follow the instructions well.

I heard on the news that with you it's a bit the same thing, many things are closing and the organization is ramping up to fight the spread of the virus: good luck.

• Like 2

Here in Croatia the situation is still not that critical.

We have more than 20 infected, but all of them brought the virus from abroad.

There are no registered cases of in country infection, which is good.

But the part of cointry that is nearest to Italy has more strict measures. This morning schools are closed there. Clases are held via tv and internet.

We are preparing for more strict measures, working from home where possible etc.

Most useful measure is for all citizens to act as smart as possible. 5900 peoeple is in thier homes and under surveilance. It is of utmost importance that they stay away as much as possible from cotact with other poeple.

The good news is that the first infected was released as cured from hospital. There are no deaths. WHO says that sitiation on a world level should be ok until June. Patience....

• Like 1