Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

like you guys ... you come to be enlightened by my wit & wisdom ... you didn't come to watch me dance ... so I don't. 

After all this time now your going to tell us there is not going to be a dance. I guess we'll just have to settle for the wit and wisdom, going to go look.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Not sure what the hand sign for that one is. Think the agnostics might get angry at me with that one also. They tend to confuse kind comments with religion to satisfy their need to attack!

Yea but joke'em if they can't take a f*&k

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Greg_M said:

The formula.....

DIY hand sanitizer.
If you mix one ounce Aloevera gel to 3 ounces vodka, you have cheap and available hand sanitizer.

You can also add a 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice to give it a nice smell if you want.

Also 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil to help soften hands should you need it.

Haven't figure out a substitute for toilet paper yet.

Vodka isn't strong enough is it?

Tito's issued a release on this saying something to that effect.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, billybob said:

Going to take a Advil...no dancing for me either, tonight anyway... been pumping too much heavy metal at my brothers. Ratrods,etc 

Warning ! A recommendation from our (France) Minister of Health = It is recommended not to take a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug such as ibuprofen, as it could mask the symptoms of Covid19. Cortisone and ibuprofen could worsen the disease and the patients who took ibuprofen arrived at the hospital in worse condition than others, especially young people under 50/60 years of age. In case of fever you can take paracetamol.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_l-ibuprofene-et-la-cortisone-pourraient-ils-aggraver-l-infection-par-covid-19?id=10457684

• Thanks 2

• Moderators
Warning ! A recommendation from our (France) Minister of Health = It is recommended not to take a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug such as ibuprofen, as it could mask the symptoms of Covid19. Cortisone and ibuprofen could worsen the disease and the patients who took ibuprofen arrived at the hospital in worse condition than others, especially young people under 50/60 years of age. In case of fever you can take paracetamol.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_l-ibuprofene-et-la-cortisone-pourraient-ils-aggraver-l-infection-par-covid-19?id=10457684

Thank you for sharing this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

Thank you for sharing this!!!

I would assume any acetomenophen would be ok then... Tylenol, panadol...

Sometimes fevers can be good, as it is the body fighting the virus. You just don't want the excessively high fever for too long.  Best to call your doctor and get checked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

No photo description available.

How old is that? Fox News?

The WHO has 1678 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the US and 41 deaths as of yesterday afternoon. We just haven't tested enough people.

Another source has 2952 cases and 57 deaths, but this also includes all the US territories.

As testing actually is done, the numbers will ramp upward.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
Some doctors I know truly believe that what we are going through was planned: 

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/newsroom/center-news/2020-01-24-Statement-of-Clarification-Event201.html

This statement seems to smell a bit to me, but maybe I’m just paranoid.

Maynard

Very well “scripted”.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Some doctors I know truly believe that what we are going through was planned: 

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/newsroom/center-news/2020-01-24-Statement-of-Clarification-Event201.html

This statement seems to smell a bit to me, but maybe I’m just paranoid.

Maynard

That statement says the were NOT predicting the event, just going through different scenarios.

• Thanks 1