Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

1 hour ago, Schu said:

Trump is a F*cking Gangster!

💪

1 hour ago, Deang said:

He almost acted presidential yesterday. A whole 60 minutes without saying something overtly stupid or lying. I was impressed.

1 hour ago, Sancho Panza said:

Something 0Bama never has accomplished, before, during, & after; has yet to rise to almost, or mediocre.

hey Dave, where’s your outrage now? @wvu80

• Thanks 1

Forget the toilet paper, you can always take a shower -- or buy tissue paper. I noticed that yesterday when I was shopping. No TP, but tons of Kleenex. 

I loaded up on important stuff. Coffee and chocolate.

• Moderators
Forget the toilet paper, you can always take a shower -- or buy tissue paper. I noticed that yesterday when I was shopping. No TP, but tons of Kleenex. 

Haha! It was a joke. We are good on TP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Here in the states we have leadership from both sides of the aisle managing their own cities and states. Around the planet we see multitudes of leadership styles and different governance working on this problem. NONE of them seem to have any special answers or approaches. They’re all doing roughly the same. The virus does not care about politics. Really. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Deang said:

Forget TP

For the next virus, I'll have one of these in the house

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgUISIStq1WMF-bvV9efO