Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

So, I get that if we can stop the spread, the ones infected stops infecting others and this all goes away... that's great. What happens when the next motorboat makes new wakes, which makes new wakes, which makes new wakes....? 

match.jpg.8aca523ee7b998e79f8681e7f19599a6.jpg

We run out of matches...

• Like 4

Just now, Randyh said:

quinine is known to be a true life savior ,  in the old days in Europe it saved a lot of lives ---

Indeed and even so today...Used to like to drink quinine soda...to much salt. Although salt is a curative...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, geoff. said:

Just watched “Contagion” on the Netflix. From 2011.

Uncanny.

It was almost like watching the news, only the governments and agencies acted faster...

Still waiting for a Charlton Heston marathon.

No doubt. Now is time for someone to part the sea — 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

They're working on it! Found it earlier on the pc...news without commercials!

Got my fingers crossed for all of us, & that this drug doesn't go up 600% in price like my zinc lozenges did.

Did not look into the fella talking to her or any further.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/doctor-announces-remarkable-results-of-coronavirus-treatment-hydroxy-chloroquine/

Watched...sounded like good info.

Doctor was given limited time?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

The moderators and Chad are watching this thread. Like Chad said “tread lightly”. It would be a shame to get this thread locked...and the next one on this topic. Even worse would be having to ban someone.

As we all know, a doctor medicating the symptom and not the cause will not produce a cure.  

The ones who are making posts that can get the thread(s) locked know better than to make such posts. Punishing everyone for what one or a few people do because of no personal accountability will continue until it's stopped with the ban hammer. 

Thank you and the other Mods for what you do for the forum. 

• Like 3

The local markets are not receiving their usual quantity of fresh food (especially chicken) and they don’t understand why.  Organic fresh food is suddenly nonexistent.  

Some older folks, who live alone, and have no family, are spending hours driving from one store to another in an attempt to maintain their “fourteen day supply”  in case they get sick.  The shop from home services from the markets are booked for over a week and orders are being delivered without many requested food items.  

So, who is behind the food shortage?  To me, it seems very deliberate as it is targeting those who are the most vulnerable.

Maynard

• Confused 1

To quell a few mis conceptions no one is holding food back. People are way over buying. You cant grow more vegetables,fruit, and meat products overnight. Grocery items are forcasted based on demand from previous years. When all the sudden you have people cleaning out a weeks supply in a day it takes time to replenish items.The only way right now to get items back in stock is to limit peoples purchases to only 1 or 2 of each item. I'm at maintenance manager at a Walmart perishable food DC and we are shipping out record volume. You only have so many trucks and trailers available to deliver to stores. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1