Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

This is really not a tough math problem for wondering why you might not know someone who has tested positive or is actually sick.

Current population of the US is approx.  331 million

Current number of those testing positive is 18, 853

So, that percentage of confirmed cases relative to the total population is .0056

I've done the hard work, now you figure out the rest.....

And yea, if you don't want to know anymore beyond that, or want to stick your head in the sand, then go right ahead, you are then part of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Can't you see your opinion is just plain wrong?

I'd argue that the reason we need lawyers is because I'm right.  If I'm plain wrong, why the need to seek redress or protect ourselves from others? 

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

neither have I; but I think my bodyguards may have made life a bit easier for me. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I thought you were a bodyguard?

No, no - a body Builder, you ever seen this dude? 💪👀🏋🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Keep seeing that question on Facebook and can't figure it out. Are they suggesting it only happens to "other people" or "those people"?

Of course I can't speak for others, but I don't know anybody as I mentioned and was just curious if others on the Klipsch forum did know somebody with Caronavirus. I think it's a fair question.

• Like 1

• Moderators
It is fair.  Apparently there are at least 2 members who either know or are related to someone who has contracted it.

MeLovesKhorns and his wife were both exposed. They are in quarantine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

We could just come out with it and say people suck (like some have).  Therefore all of you suck.  We all suck, especially for making the judgement on everyone else.  It could be all chalked up to a false morality.

Some people suck, some people are evil, some people are dumb.

Is it nature or how's they was raised.

• Like 2