Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

22 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

29 days...That engineering degree is coming in handy, what do I win?

It didn't take an engineering degree to see that. lol

I had someone who bought a Sansui G5700 receiver (80 wpc) from me. A couple of years later, gave him the same amount in credit towards a Sansui G8700 receiver (160 wpc) that cost him a lot more than the 5700. I asked him if he knew what we was getting with twice the watts.... 3 more db. 

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

yes, you’re right.  couldn’t the House and the Senate adopt their own rules saying that a proposed bill could only pertain to a single issue?  

Then, how will they handle close cases?  

It's not relevant!

Yes it is!

No it's not!

Yes it is!

I guess they'd have to bring it to a vote.  😐

• Haha 1

i saw something that said the House’s bill contained stuff about voter registration and colleges not being allowed to ask students their citizenship status.  

yet, those that vote against it will be accused of having no empathy for those affected by the virus. 

with a little stretch of the imagination, one could view this sort of thing as blackmail.  I’ll give you what you need, but you have to give me what i want. 

sometimes i can’t believe the world we live in. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

My point was that if you have 100 test kits, at most, you will confirm 100 cases.  If you have 10,000,000 test kits, you can detect many more cases.  This does not tell you how quickly it spreads.  It tells you how quickly they are able to administer tests.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZEUS121996 said:

???

Mark

These images are 3 days apart. If we look at just the death rate and claimed that 5,000 people will die every three days, then we are on a 60,000 people dead in one year track... but that math isn't what it is. It's not a linear line, it's an exponential curve. 

The 600k is if it were a linear line

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

They're holding the country hostage to better their agenda.

The arrogant politicians just cannot help themselves when they see an opportunity to move the needle towards their ideology.  We are expendable poker chips in their game to gain more power for whichever side they are on.  It is immoral, just as much or more as dumping their stock based on privileged information.  It's sickening, the whole lot of them should be replaced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

These images are 3 days apart. If we look at just the death rate and claimed that 5,000 people will die every three days, then we are on a 60,000 people dead in one year track... but that math isn't what it is. It's not a linear line, it's an exponential curve. 

The 600k is if it were a linear line

Got it

Thank you

Mark

4 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

My point was that if you have 100 test kits, at most, you will confirm 100 cases.  If you have 10,000,000 test kits, you can detect many more cases.  This does not tell you how quickly it spreads.  It tells you how quickly they are able to administer tests.

The test kit / detection side is a valid statement. The death rate doesn't require that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The test kit / detection side is a valid statement. The death rate doesn't require that. 

Understood, but keep in mind the reported cases depend on the testing rate.  If you want to relate the deaths in proportion to total cases, you will not be able to do much with that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Seadog said:

The arrogant politicians just cannot help themselves when they see an opportunity to move the needle towards their ideology.  We are expendable poker chips in their game to gain more power for whichever side they are on.  It is immoral, just as much or more as dumping their stock based on privileged information.  It's sickening, the whole lot of them should be replaced.

Imagine the looks on their faces if just this one time, while people are freaking out and have been issued “stay in place” order, to look out to see seven or eight hundred thousand people standing out side the capital building demanding they do their jobs, and right now. Things would get very ugly, very quickly with the point being made - we are sickened by each and every one you and what a perfect time to say - 

You’re Fired 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1