Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

10 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I don’t recall where, but recently I’ve read reports about farmers struggling which could have serious implications on our food supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one reason I'm considering the vegetable garden.

The Seed Suppliers up here have had their stock since last year. Waiting in small seed packets for pickup at a garden supply or order online.

Wb

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I don’t recall where, but recently I’ve read reports about farmers struggling which could have serious implications on our food supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of industry is still producing. I, also, believe that more and more safeguards will be implemented as needed and the needed is usually after learning from mistakes. In the first days, there was one mindset grabbing all of the TP, and another mindset grabbing more pew pew and pew pew throwers. Right now, seeds are jumping off of the shelves and deep freezers are gone. Dissirregardlessness if this is a media driven or a death driven demic, people are reacting and overreacting.  

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i think too many people have already decided what they want to believe

You are right. The second thing I will admit to is being wrong, the first thing I'll admit to is that someone has to prove it. The last thing I want to do is try to prove something right that is wrong and the first thing I want to do is learn, even if it's to learn what to not do. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It would be great if we can trade ideas on a successful garden in your thread, and, though related, keep the why over here. 

Check the other thread. I'm sure that there are people with green thumbs that will post recommendations. There is also the Old Farmers Almanac, online Youtube and other sources written by knowledgeable persons for do it yourselfers.

Wb

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Yes, and now we have FB and other social media to 'count on' to tell us more of what we want to hear. I have thought about this. Regardless if someone is pro this or anti that, they have the circle of friends and most believe that, since everyone who follow them on fb believe the same thing, then it has to be true. Fabricated news, photo shopped pictures, numbers that can't be supported, and people believe it. 

The Russians love Facebook.

JJK

• Like 2