Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

NJ now requires everyone to wear a nose and mouth covering when in stores even if it is of no value for filtering a virus.  I have seen all kinds of creative devices including tee shirt sleeves and pantyhose.  It reminded me of a novel use of a jock strap which I remembered from a Little Rascals episode from when I was a kid.  I will have to give it a try!!!

Maynard

895492F4-97B1-4D46-9269-5AB7629C103E.png

• Like 1

IIUC the masks are meant to keep your saliva from excaping and contaminating others.  The submicroscopic virus can't be filtered by cloth. They certainly can't filter the virus in either direction.  Therefore your mask protects others from your liquids getting out in the air.  This just a matter that the virus rides around in liquids.

Maybe thy will prevent you from inhaling droplets from other people's sneeze a bit but it seems to me the fluid just collects on the outside of the mask.

• Like 2

Am I missing something?

Half of North America is out of work, nothing to do.

How are hundreds of factories not already retooled and knocking out masks by the boatload?

There must be thousands of engineers scratching at the windows to get at this task, that’s what they do...

Who’s in charge of this?

And it’s “speaking moistly”.

The mask (respirator) is to prevent us from speaking moistly...

God speed those that would smote the moistness.

Is this the wrong place to ask? Corona related

Son attends Texas A&M College Station.
He lives in apartment not affiliated with A&M except that the apt. corp. leased the dirt for 30 years from TAMU. 
He (we) signed a lease for one year 8/2019 to 8/2020.

He decided to move from a 2 bd to a 4 bd to share with his high school buds for Fall 2020 term (another year).
Discount if you sign lease early on the new place early so I did. BS charges but that's another story.

During spring break in March ( date?) the virus hit and in person classes were canceled.

Now that there are only online classes I am paying $700 a month for the apt and the boy is living at home.
The complex refuses to refund/reduce current lease. 
The complex refuses to nullify upcoming 8/2020 -8/2021 lease
Word (web rumor) is that TAMU summer 2020 will be online only and those courses have been loaded.

Do I even stand a chance of getting a refund or lease(s) nullified due to My Corona?

I'd pay a $ or 2  to our forum litigators 

On 4/12/2020 at 9:52 PM, USNRET said:

Now that there are only online classes I am paying $700 a month for the apt and the boy is living at home.
The complex refuses to refund/reduce current lease. 
The complex refuses to nullify upcoming 8/2020 -8/2021 lease
Word (web rumor) is that TAMU summer 2020 will be online only and those courses have been loaded.

Do I even stand a chance of getting a refund or lease(s) nullified due to My Corona?

I'd pay a $ or 2  to our forum liti

• Moderators
1 hour ago, USNRET said:

He lives in apartment not affiliated with A&M except that the apt. corp. leased the dirt for 30 years from TAMU. 

The whole thing does not sound good, they lease the land but the apartment is separate from the school, that might be the problem ?

These are the kind of things nobody realizes when thinking about affects of the virus situation.  

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, richieb said:

Cool. Looks like I’m just a bit east of San Marino, always wanted to retire there — 

Better than me I would be in the Mediterranean sea, off of Crete.

• Like 1