Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

This is a "sticky" virus.  It adheres to EVERYthing it comes in contact with.  From cans in the store, to the soles of you shoes not to mention clothing.  It's the REAL deal as far as contamination is concerned.  I'm just kinda watching the thread.  I have enough military knowledge from NBC resident courses to stay safe.  I could sit here all day preachin this and that to no avail.  It is what it is and people will do as they like.  I can hole up with the best of them and not break a sweat.  I've been out twice in a month and then only briefly on a mission.  Ya'll can hash and re-hash things a hundred times and it won't solve a thing.  The best thing to do is be smarter than the average bear, stay safe and by all means stay vigilant.  It's on you not me!  Would be nice havin you around a while longer though!  :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

This is a "sticky" virus.  It adheres to EVERYthing it comes in contact with.  From cans in the store, to the soles of you shoes not to mention clothing.  It's the REAL deal as far as contamination is concerned.  I'm just kinda watching the thread.  I have enough military knowledge from NBC resident courses to stay safe.  I could sit here all day preachin this and that to no avail.  It is what it is and people will do as they like.  I can hole up with the best of them and not break a sweat.  I've been out twice in a month and then only briefly on a mission.  Ya'll can hash and re-hash things a hundred times and it won't solve a thing.  The best thing to do is be smarter than the average bear, stay safe and by all means stay vigilant.  It's on you not me!  Would be nice havin you around a while longer though!  :)

Coronavirus Sire Jokes - funny post - Imgur

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Nuclear, Biological & Chemical military resident courses.  12 weeks worth.  There's so much crap going on it's unreal and that was 20 year ago.  Hate to even think what's out there today.  

Took the non resident course, twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sancho Panza said:

Took the non resident course, twice.

You know exactly where i'm comin from then I'm sure.  Who did what, how and why may surface someday but 180 pages worth of stuff here?  Ugh...  lolol  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Nuclear, Biological & Chemical military resident courses.  12 weeks worth.  There's so much crap going on it's unreal and that was 20 year ago.  Hate to even think what's out there today.  

Think about what was really invested in during the Cold War period.  Likely a lot more than now.

• Like 1

A few days old but this article reveals the utter deception regarding reported cases of the Wuhan virus in mainland China:

https://saraacarter.com/aei-analysis-china-failed-to-report-nearly-3-million-people-infected-with-coronavirus/

Anyone who believes that the numbers provided by the Chinese Communist Party of 82.250 persons infected to date is either working for the WHO or an apologist for either the CPC or the WHO.

The number of deceased in China from this virus is also just another lie from a country that has been lying about mass deaths since 1949:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/as-wuhan-emerges-from-lockdown-residents-line-up-to-bury-their-dead-1.4892590

Wb

• Like 1

19 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Obviously.  One caveat though.  Most people have difficulty with the fact that there are almost always more than just two sides.

At least three sides.

His story.

Her story.

The truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Your post implied that the pharm industry percolates treatments instead of cures for the purpose of revenue generation - money. My message is that medicine can cure few things and works it’s best to treat them, to palliative the ailment, to reduce suffering and allow the broken and sick to heal. Sure, as in any business there are unscrupulous practices and people’s. Treat the nefarious individually and do not paint these professions negatively. As you witness daily healthcare workers are, and always have been, a selfless breed working 24/7/365 to care for others.

I am a Respiratory Care Practitioner and the textbooks I used in college now reference the research I pioneered.

I did treat the iniquitous separately. When I said 'big pharma' it was not a dig at the scientist, chemist, lab techs or trials researchers. Big pharma is a big business and they aren't trying to put themselves out of business. They are in it for the money and spend a lot of money on lobbying DC

• Like 1