Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

I'm sure you must have better things to do.....No doubt you could join the  protests scheduled by those who have "cabin fever" against those awful communists (read:  disease experts, doctors, nurses....) who are trying to deny your inalienable rights to congregate and be stupid and trying to keep us all safe and healthy.  Yea, that's pretty funny too, isn't it?

10 hours ago, Dave A said:

Gotta love this thread. Going from fake news of this "pandemic" that has killed less than the  flu bug did two years ago to CNN is a capable authority in all things and honest purveyor of truth, and of course the obligatory orange man bad. 5 trillion + in USA damage to economy and stocks and jobs and outright payments. Lets see now 5T big ones divided by 35,000 = $142 MILLION plus per death. There is a big world wide game going on here and it has nothing to do with a pandemic. Not one person in the world is worth that unless they earned it personally and are willing to spend it on themselves to recover. Recovery is cheap though as long as major pharma is kept out of it and Hydroquinone is as a noted smart man said prescribed. I am proud of a man that as an outsider with no prior public office decided to fight the swamp, graft and corruption and he prevailed against everyone and every organization. Not beholden to anything but his love for America as the framers of the constitution intended it to be. We are fortunate indeed he is at the helm right now.

Dave; you and I have met, and I like you. But every sentence in your post is so profoundly and provably wrong that the only thing I can recommend is that you take a step or two back, take a deep breath, then take a really good, objective look at the situation. Things are not as you described.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edgar said:

Dave; you and I have met, and I like you. But every sentence in your post is so profoundly and provably wrong that the only thing I can recommend is that you take a step or two back, take a deep breath, then take a really good, objective look at the situation. Things are not as you described.

OK tell me how? Is the math off? Where are all the deaths that make this needed? How is it that this thing just popped up and around the world unprecedented quarantines just all pop up like magic? Assertions without real rebuttal other than you don't agree does not prove anything. I guess my main concern over all this is how credulous people are and not standing back and asking why this, why now and what is so epochally different that the whole world must be thrown into chaos? In the mean time people like Bill Gates are promoting a world wide bureaucracy to chip and certify you as disease free in order to be a part of society. This whole thing is tailor made for power hungry people to take away freedoms and exert control over you in ways you can't imagine. Does the idea of Google wanting data on you to track your proximity to someone else who might have Wuhan flu not seem a little spooky and perhaps just a smidgen Orwellian? There is so much going on here and very little of it has to do with pandemic other than using it as an excuse to further agendas.

19 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Watch your step with turning this thread political. Just a reminder that the moderators and Chad are watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you serious?  Have you read the last couple of recent pages?  For real?

1 minute ago, dtel's wife said:

Of course I have. Why do you think I posted that?

But yet you haven't deleted the posts or warned or banned the posters....I guess that says something.

• Moderators
But yet you haven't deleted the posts or warned or banned the posters....I guess that says something.

We would hope they are intelligent enough to consider the post as a warning. Today isn’t the day to push buttons. We are sure everyone knows what that means.

Moderators are not in the “cleaning” business. We are over warning people. That only leaves one or two options. We are sure folks are smart enough to figure out what those are. Locking the thread or banning the offenders. It’s the same folks...over and over and over!

Now, y’all can knock it off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although there have been more eloquent speakers than Cheeto man, I really like how he has done. Sure, some mistakes will be made, but no leader all around the world has done any better. The guy can't win when all we get are soundbites from the mainstream media doing what they can to make it sound like something he didn't say.  Try to stop travel, called a racist, then claims of him not doing enough.