Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Think they use Ozone at funeral homes. There was a product called that for house and car odor products. Small container like those old breath sprays. Don't remember but was a spray aerosol not a fluorocarbon

excellerant  Old school...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

There was a product called that for house and car odor products. Small container like those old breath sprays. Don't remember but was a spray aerosol not a fluorocarbon

excellerant  Old school...

Ozium

Used in labs, vets, etc. Will eradicate nearly any odor.

• Like 1

• In his Thursday-evening White House coronavirus press briefing, President Donald Trump mused that bringing "light" inside the body or even injecting people's lungs with disinfectants should be investigated as coronavirus treatments.
  • Trump made the comments after Bill Bryan, the head of the science and technology directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, discussed some research about how COVID-19 reacted to sunlight.

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

... after reading all the hoopla here about Trump’s “suggestions” I had to review his actual words. In reality he made ‘no’ “suggestions” - he asked ‘questions. ‘IS’ there a way to use disinfectant in the body? ‘CAN’ we use UV light inside the body? Agreed they’re outlandish even as questions...... but IMHO no more outlandish than many statements advanced by people on this thread. It’d be nice if folks would stop rewording facts for their own purposes.

"I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that." 

He's a moron. He's IQ45. Who in their right mind says or asks something this stupid? 

I've been following this thread from the beginning, and I haven't seen anyone "advance' anything even remotely this "outlandish". Let's keep in mind that he's supposed to be the leader of the free world -- I think it's safe to say we should be holding him to a higher standard than someone with minimal education and no sense. And he does it on a regular basis, in fact, almost every time he opens his mouth. It's unbelievable.

Today he kept it short and slithered away without taking questions. Probably the first smart thing he's done in a while.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

I don’t understand why Smithfield, for example, has not provided their healthy workers with full hazmat protection to keep production rolling (of course, they are owned by a Chinese company).

Well, American companies aren't handing out hazmat suits either.

Ever wear one of those? Ever work in meat processing facility? Ever do both at the same time? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The problem with the food supply is that nobody is willing to take less profit by having less workers working less efficiently for processing (allowing proper distancing and such) or for farmers, allowing the farmers to make more money off of less output, just for the sake of output.  The middle man will keep the price down, squeezing the farmer so that they will not produce.  

Yes allowing prices to go up for the short term seems like a better idea than plowing under fields.  At least there will be food.

These allowances have not been able to work it's way back into the pipeline but when people start starving from it (hope this doesn't last lat long or the damage hasn't already been done), things will change.... hopefully.

I know overly simplistic but it is one facet of the problem.

• Like 1

Went to a factory to advise on a machinery failure breakdown yesterday. It's a rough, hard labor type of place and the last place I would have believed they would be using more PPE. I was glad to see everyone doing what they could to protect themselves and work. 

My worry about reopening the country is people getting too relaxed and start a second wave. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

How much more serious should we take the Wuhan Virus and what it will really take to get rid of it?

Can't get rid of it since it is harboring inside too many people's bodies.  It will be like the flu, come back around every year.  That's why herd immunity is the only answer but that will take time and many deaths, continued deaths, just like the yearly flu.  It isn't going away.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Deang said:

"I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that." 

He's a moron. He's IQ45. Who in their right mind says or asks something this stupid? 

I've been following this thread from the beginning, and I haven't seen anyone "advance' anything even remotely this "outlandish". Let's keep in mind that he's supposed to be the leader of the free world -- I think it's safe to say we should be holding him to a higher standard than someone with minimal education and no sense. And he does it on a regular basis, in fact, almost every time he opens his mouth. It's unbelievable.

Today he kept it short and slithered away without taking questions. Probably the first smart thing he's done in a while.

My hero.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

A lot of my family have had flu like symptoms since January and we are all wondering that maybe it was the Covid 19 stuff. No one has been tested yet for anything.

JJK

Many people are wondering the same thing.  In late January through February I know of many people, including myself, that had a long lasting upper respiratory infection that lasted weeks and spread like wildfire.  The coughing was unbelievable for everyone with varying symptoms regarding fever and other issues.  I took off 2 days from work and it's the first sick days I've taken in 10+ years.  I've spoken with Dr.'s that think they've had it as well, going back to January.  Hopefully, that testing will become available in the near future so we're not wondering.

• Like 1