Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

23 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I was going to add that I would rather hear EVERYTHING than have it done in secret. And yes...the mainstream media is completely ridiculous. Sad, that they choose to destroy this country for whatever reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I considered it normal business brainstorming from a 70 year old guy working 7 days a week for two months and not sleeping well. I say stupid crap more than I would like.

• Like 4

• Moderators
I considered it normal business brainstorming from a 70 year old guy working 7 days a week for two months and not sleeping well. I say stupid crap more than I would like.

It’s really disheartening that some people just do not take this into consideration. In my opinion, everything that can be done is being done. He’s doing everything he possibly can.

It’s a fact that the nation’s medical stockpile was depleted and never replenished by the prior administration. So, the current administration started in the negative from the beginning.

I would love to hear some constructive criticism on what else the administration could have done. I’m personally tired of all the negativity and twisting of everything that’s put forth. I swear I thought people were smarter than to just blindly follow the media. That’s the really scary part.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Another thing. The states and local governments are responsible for preparedness. They failed miserably so the federal government had to step in and help.

Now some of these states are wanting bailouts when they were already operating in the red.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

And this is why he asks the tough (appearing to be stupid questions). Puts them on the spot. If folks are stupid enough to inject themselves with disinfectant, ingest Tide Pods are whatever other drugs and chemicals, let them do it.

Let’s just continue the “dumbing down of America”. That will solve all of our problems.

Sorry, you’re defending a slippery lying chameleon.  He’s already backed off saying that he was only being sarcastic.  Even if true (very doubtful), what kind of leader would try to be so cute and engage in gaslighting when facing the mortality rate we’re seeing.  I would hope that people would be smarter than to blindly follow a narcissistic clown and defend his lies. 

I know this link is from a “mainstream” media source rather than the fringe sources that Trump defenders are more comfortable with but take a look and watch the video if you can stand fact checking and transparency.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/fact-check-trump-disinfectant-sarcastic/index.html

• Like 2

There is a time and place for sarcasm. This was neither. Similarly for "spit balling" ideas. People ran with his ramblings before any could spin it.

I believe his team has now given him a tape recorder for him to use when he comes up with ideas in the future. It took his ratings to tank for him to realize he needs to talk less as evident by his quick exit yesterday.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Sorry, you’re defending a slippery lying chameleon.  He’s already backed off saying that he was only being sarcastic.  Even if true (very doubtful), what kind of leader would try to be so cute and engage in gaslighting when facing the mortality rate we’re seeing.  I would hope that people would be smarter than to blindly follow a narcissistic clown and defend his lies. 

I know this link is from a “mainstream” media source rather than the fringe sources that Trump defenders are more comfortable with but take a look and watch the video if you can stand fact checking and transparency.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/fact-check-trump-disinfectant-sarcastic/index.html

Maybe you should run for President!

I would not tune into CNN even if it was the last media outlet on the face of this earth. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Another thing. The states and local governments are responsible for preparedness. They failed miserably so the federal government had to step in and help.

Now some of these states are wanting bailouts when they were already operating in the red.

States who come in greatest contact with international travelers in great numbers should have invested in preparedness. For decades the world has been giving the China Communist Party a free pass on their crimes because of gluttonous profits from the slave labor. CDC and NIH were so conditioned to the lies from WHO and China they seemed disconnected in January and beginning of February. I read about Taiwan human to human contact data in January and thought something odd was happening.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I would not tune into CNN even if it was the last media outlet on the face of this earth. Sorry.

I don't like all the parrots also.  If it doesn't fit what they want to say, even if a treatment has merit, it get's poo-poo'd.

If the media got behind some of the success and actually would help with the investigation instead of deciding they want to put everything down, I bet the media pressure would cause some of these treatments to be accelerated.  The doctors would not want to be hounded because they were taking too long or not being open with the public about the good and the bad.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
States who come in greatest contact with international travelers in great numbers should have invested in preparedness. For decades the world has been giving the China Communist Party a free pass on their crimes because of gluttonous profits from the slave labor. CDC and NIH were so conditioned to the lies from WHO and China they seemed disconnected in January and beginning of February. I read about Taiwan human to human contact data in January and thought something odd was happening.

I relate this event to states affected by hurricanes not being prepared. New Orleans, Louisiana...Hurricane Katrina is a perfect example of state and local government not being prepared.

One example from New Orleans. Millions of dollars in school buses and public transportation buses flooded and were a total loss as a result of Katrina. Thousands of lives were lost. Why weren’t those buses used to move citizens to safer area? It’s not like Louisiana didn’t know what would happen in an event like Katrina. That’s just one example.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NASA is crowing about its newly devised ventilator entitled VITAL. Supposedly it is specially designed for covid19 patients. So I wondered, what does this special ventilator do that will work for this covid19 populace that other units cannot do? How will it save lives when they’d be lost otherwise? The answer is both telling and interesting. The machine is set up to conduct the level of work needed on low compliance patients. They have stiff lungs and need a beefy unit to support them adequately. The other feature of this machine is that it’s disposable. You heard me correctly. It is engineered to run for about 30 to 60 days and then it will break.

So the benefits are reportedly 2 fold. The new VITAL ventilator is robust enough to support covid19 patients on life support whom are in maintenance modes. These patients are chronically stable and do not need the real fancy ventilators used to offer them a wide range of therapy modes. The VITAL machine is capable of taking over for a ‘real’ ventilator thus freeing up the ‘real’ ventilators for those who need them. And it is durable enough to do this for 2 months...... then break. It is a short term high support specialty ventilator.

What was missing from the article (CNN reporting) was the cost of the unit and how quickly they could be built...........   cuz we need them right now and if they’re only good for 60 days they’d better be inexpensive.

This tells me that these multitudes of quick built ventilators coming from just about everywhere are just not capable of doing the work needed to care for such sick lungs. I am personally still not sure that this one is either. Little wonder that these covid19 patients on life support fair so poorly.

6 minutes ago, Audio Flynn said:

You have a great point.  No matter what the disease, do you want to trust people coming from other countries into the US without the states being the front line of defense.  The key areas on the east and west coast should be a clearing house, not a pass through.  Considering all the folks coming through international airports in LA, NY, Atlanta, Miami and key high tech areas in states like TX, AZ, and such, should have a higher level of preparedness than places like South Dakota. 

42 minutes ago, michaelwardjoines said:

Don’t forget Fox, Brietbart, Hannity, Limbaugh, Inghram, Drudge, 4Chan, 8Chan & Beck… 

Depends on which side of the spectrum you are on. Jefferson would I believe endorse these people and he was writing about the networks I mentioned. Jefferson was in part responsible for the establishment of this USA the greatest nation ever. He had solid reasons and experience for the things he had to say. On the other side we have the Kings men, self appointed royalty who know best how peons should behave. The founders of this nation had a very one sided point of view because they had far to much experience with other ideas that had been proven to be inferior. The results of the Founders philosophy are not in doubt but there are many today who treasure the idea of being able to take freedom of choice and money away from all others because they can't stand the idea that you do not have to jump when they say jump.

29 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

It's a simple equation---Liberals get their twisted news from liberal media and conservatives get their twisted news from conservative media and that's the way it is in 2020. Their are no facts involved in any method.

JJK

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

It's a simple equation---Liberals get their twisted news from liberal media and conservatives get their twisted news from conservative media and that's the way it is in 2020. Their are no facts involved in any method.

JJK

It all amounts to a hill of beans.

Too much monkey business.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

the mainstream media is completely ridiculous. Sad, that they choose to destroy this country for whatever reasons.

Destroy this country?  Say what?  

Yea, how about that Fox News....aren't they wonderful?

• Like 1

• Moderators
JJK

This is the reason I watch the Corona Task Force’s daily news briefings and could care less what the media says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1