Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Just now, BigStewMan said:

facts?  never heard of them ... I'm still in my 50s.

Immaculate reception ... tuck rule ... facts are meaningless.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts or evidence.”

John Adams

• Like 1

I read.a Texas town is allowing restaurants to reopen their patios for dining.  Makes me wonder what, if any, changes we'll see when the rest of the country is open.  Will the server that brings my plate, with their thumb, horribly close to my food stop busing the tables of people that already left. I hate it when I see the server put their fingers in dirty glasses so they can carry four of five of them, grabbing a handful of dirty utensils, then with those same hands, bringing me my food. I doubt the servers wash their hands after clearing each table. Oh yeah, and how many tables are wiped with that same rag?

I went to an Outback Steakhouse several years ago. I walk in and the hostess is draped over the podium at the entrance and she is telling a co-worker has she has the flu. Then she walks us to our table and hands us silverware. I immediately got up and got new silverware.

I predict there will be no change in behavior. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I hate it when I see the server put their fingers in dirty glasses so they can carry four of five of them,

I have more than once asked for a new cup after seeing the same thing.

Then there are the thoughts of handling the money from a tip, then get that lemon wedge that people plop into their drinks. 

I have a real hard time going out to eat. Walked out without eating many times. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

No “spin” in that article! Lol @Snopes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious.  Are you implying that you trust sources like Next News Network (sic) over what you call “mainstream” media?

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

I (seriously) knew a guy that said he got his news from Penthouse magazine because ... "they're not afraid to print the truth."  He did also say that Russia was controlling our weather. 

“Dear Penthouse Forum, I never really believed what I’ve read here but this really happened to me.............”

• Haha 1

One of the best places to look for conspiracy theories was with Art Bell's Coast To Coast AM. The one about the shooting of a Bigfoot family sure sounded convincing until this day 

Truth at times stranger than fiction.