Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

49 minutes ago, Deang said:

Anyone ever work fast food before? What do you when a bus pulls into the parking lot?

If you can’t run, drop fries, drop burgers, stock up the ice bins, etc you’re going to get slammed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bosco-d-gama said:

Covid19 is now considered the leading cause of death in America on a per diem basis. In other words it kills more people per day than cancer and heart disease the next 2 in line. No flu season comes close to this ghastly rate of death.

With COVID or FROM COVID?  A little problem with tracking the reality of the pandemic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

My understanding is that they were less than helpful and actually misleading. 

The WHO has a broad reaching network of systems in place already that monitor a host of diseases like Ebola and malaria to name a few. Those are useful pathways for learning more about as well as for treating covid19 as well. But the WHO certainly did mismanage the initial outbreak of this virus VERY badly and it’s director should step down immediately IMHO.

• Like 1

I'm not using hindsight. My Dad is a Medical Technologist. I grew up in a house learning about germs. 

When they said masks weren't needed, I called bullshit.  When they said it wasn't airborne (transferable via aerosolization through breathing and talking), I called bullshit on that too. 

Was the Spanish Flu/H1N1 a conspiracy too, you know, just to take out the young people?

I'm saying they wasted almost six weeks. There is no way the likes of Fauci, Redfield, and Birx didn't know what was going to happen. Just like now, the experts are saying one thing, the politicians are saying something else.  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Deang said:

I'm not using hindsight. My Dad is a Medical Technologist. I grew up in a house learning about germs. 

When they said masks weren't needed, I called bullshit.  When they said it wasn't airborne (transferable via aerosolization through breathing and talking), I called bullshit on that too. 

Was the Spanish Flu/H1N1 a conspiracy too, you know, just to take out the young people?

I'm saying they wasted almost six weeks. There is no way the likes of Fauci, Redfield, and Birx didn't know what was going to happen. Just like now, the experts are saying one thing, the politicians are saying something else. 

That strain of flu proved deadly.

• Moderators

I don’t believe you are correct in the aerosolization timeline. I know dental offices were among the earliest ordered to close, at least in our region.

As far as masks go, there was a lot of concern on people making it worse, a false sense of security. In addition to concerns over “hoarding” of supplies needed by the medical
professionals and first responders. First responders are still without PPE is some cases. I mean, look at the toilet paper hoarding as an example.

I don’t trust Fauci and haven’t since the beginning. Follow the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Deang said:

There is no way the likes of Fauci, didn't know what was going to happen.

the latest fear is Wave no 2 of the coronavirus which is set to start in the  fall with the flu season  ----a double punch-----flu + covid19-----

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deang said:

From the CDC website:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

“CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza.”

You will have to dis qualify the last two months of 2019 flu deaths which could have been covid 19 deaths mis diagnosed.

JJK

• Like 1

Just watched 60 minutes tonight about the Canadian corporation called Bludot which predicted in December where the covid 19 will hit with deadly accuracy. Canada was prepared at that time for the covid 19 and California got on the Bludot bandwagon later on.

3 hours ago, Seadog said:

Yes, that would be right where I live.  The patio at the Mexican restaurant less than a mile from my house was packed Friday afternoon when I drove past to the grocery store.  There was a queue of maybe a dozen people waiting to be seated in the parking lot just outside the patio area. Ironically, that was the last restaurant that I ate at prior to the shutdown (March 13).  I think I'll wait it out a while longer before I eat at a restaurant.

The local evening news had a segment on this restaurant today.  There was a 3 1/2 wait to be seated on the patio.  Some people drove over 30 miles to eat there today.  The natives are getting restless.

• Moderators
Just watched 60 minutes tonight about the Canadian corporation called Bludot which predicted in December where the covid 19 will hit with deadly accuracy. Canad was prepared at that time for the covid 19 and California got on the Bludot bandwagon later on.

I think some Canadians may not agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seadog said:

The local evening news had a segment on this restaurant today.  There was a 3 1/2 wait to be seated on the patio.  Some people drove over 30 miles to eat there today.  The natives are getting restless.

i sure hope there isn’t a resurgence in these areas. I know in Oregon, we’ve faired pretty well according to the numbers (although some claim that is because we’ve been woefully pathetic testing people -- i don’t which is true) but, the number of positive cases continues to increase NOT go down (according to the news website). We surely don’t need a bunch of NYCs all across the country. 

oh yeah, that food better be REAL good. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Deang said:

when this is all said & done, i think there are going to be a lot of “experts” regretting some of their interviews, you tube videos, and tweets. There is too much of a rush to put out information, and there are still so many questions; yet they’re already telling us how the second wave is going to be. 

• Like 3