Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
Yes, now add in all the other interviews... doesn't look promising.  Shall I say, only one party matters.  I'm not sure it is a political party.

This 100 per cent is what folks are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

The best news is the kind you pay for, and now is a great time to get digital subscriptions - they are pretty affordable. I have subscriptions to the NY Times, Washington Post, and the Washington Times. 

I avoid FOX, Salon, Blaze, etc.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Yep. Up until then Fauci said they weren’t necessary. I knew it wasn’t that long ago.

Not quite. Read carefully, keeping in mind that what they didn't know at the time was the extraordinarily long incubation period of this thing. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/17/nih-disease-official-anthony-fauci-risk-of-coronavirus-in-u-s-is-minuscule-skip-mask-and-wash-hands/4787209002/

WA State's daily covid bar charts show a missing report from the last day, according to the local paper. The 'experts' say we don't have adequate testing still. AND YET... the number of cases has increased on average over the last 6 days. Not a hugely significant movement, but it was on an average decline for almost 15 days before that. Things were looking good. Maybe it's a blip. I hope so. I don't think it can be 100% pertaining to testing as I haven't heard of a ramp up in the state.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deang said:

The mask thing drives me nuts. My blood pressure goes through the ceiling just thinking about it. 

The only thing we know for sure is that we don't know anything. So why not be cautious? I'm all for the masks still. And as i pointed to before this, we are not appearing to be all be out of the woods yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary. I am learning that many have a different idea of what a president should be than i do.  Now, i’m still in my 50s but have been around the block a few times and i’ve NEVER looked to any president as my moral compass, i’ve never looked to any president for sympathy. Maybe it’s the way i grew up that i’ve always held people with a large degree of suspicion. 

I spent a career in a crisis response organization and the white house is not a first responder and rightfully so. 

i hope the presidents will be moral and empathetic sure; but when i did vote, i wasn’t voting for a spiritual advisor or a friend -- provide law & order, protect me from foreign invasion and let the states govern themselves to the fullest extent possible -- do those things and i’ll probably say you did your job. 

That was pretty well said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/twitter-suspends-account-biotech-company-testing-uv-light-treat-coronavirus

Twitter has suspended the account of a Colorado biotech company which is working with Cedars-Sinai to test and develop a potential coronavirus treatment using UV light inserted into the lungs - the same week as Homeland Security's head of Science and Technology, Bill Bryan, suggested that UV light could have a significant affect on viruses such as COVID-19.

• Haha 1

We learned more from a 3 minute record than we ever learned in school.  So get back to me when ya'll have it figued out.  Not trying to be callous at all either.  It is what it is until the problem is solved if it ever is.  

• Like 1

Okay, this was my home for a long time ... there are plenty of sunny and warm days, and there can be others, unless you get sick & die. 

Stay home folks ... let’s get this over with and then we can get back to our normal routine. 

Crowds of beachgoers and surfers flocked to the Huntington Beach coast over the weekend as hot weather descended over the region. While officials urged people to adhere to social distancing measures, local news and various photos shared online indicated that many were less than six feet apart and not wearing face masks or coverings.

Newport Beach lifeguards estimated that roughly 40,000 people arrived on Friday to enjoy the sun. "It's crowded out," Newport Beach lifeguard battalion chief Brian O'Rourke told NBC News, adding that lifeguards haven't encouraged many issues with social distancing as they've been primarily focused on watching the water. "We've had dozens of ocean rescues and hundreds of preventative actions," he said.

Beaches remain closed and empty in Los Angeles County and local officials have requested their citizens refrain from driving to other counties with eased stay-at-home restrictions for sunbathing and beach time.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dtel said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/twitter-suspends-account-biotech-company-testing-uv-light-treat-coronavirus

Twitter has suspended the account of a Colorado biotech company which is working with Cedars-Sinai to test and develop a potential coronavirus treatment using UV light inserted into the lungs - the same week as Homeland Security's head of Science and Technology, Bill Bryan, suggested that UV light could have a significant affect on viruses such as COVID-19.

Here's a link to an CFP's analysis of Aytu:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4338518-aytu-bioscience-corona-portunist-40-downside

"Before entering the Coronavirus testing market, Aytu BioSciences was an aggregator of marketed products with little penetration and, in my view, poor growth prospects. Its only existing testing product is an aid in the diagnosis of male infertility that is not approved for sale in the U.S. Management has quickly moved to bring a Chinese COVID-19 test to the U.S. market under emergency relaxed FDA guidelines." [emphasis added]

From Autu's website describing themselves: we bring novel and needed treatments to market and to the millions of patients that need them. Novel products that can really help people feel better...

"only existing testing product is an aid in the diagnosis of male infertility that is not approved for sale in the U.S." & "novel" sounds like the forefront of medical investigation to me.

For the record,  YouTube also pulled most of Aytu's promotional videos as well.

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

Yep. Up until then Fauci said they weren’t necessary. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite: from Politico on 3/31 (and numerous other sources):

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed on Tuesday that the White House coronavirus task force is seriously considering guidance that Americans wear masks to help thwart the rapid spread of COVID-19.

But the country’s top infectious disease expert also acknowledged that such a directive has been complicated by the nationwide dearth of personal protective equipment.

“The idea of getting a much more broad, community-wide use of masks outside of the health care setting is under very active discussion at the task force. The CDC group is looking at that very carefully,” Fauci told CNN.

“The thing that has inhibited that a bit is to make sure that we don’t take away the supply of masks from the health care workers who need them,” he continued. “But once we get in a situation where we have enough masks, I believe there will be some very serious consideration about more broadening this recommendation of using masks.”

And don't forget the Taskforce includes 21 other individuals. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Deang said:

From the CDC website:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

“CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza.”

That's nice Dean but on the same web site a year earlier we have

"The overall burden of influenza for the 2017-2018 season was an estimated 45 million influenza illnesses, 21 million influenza-associated medical visits, 810,000 influenza-related hospitalizations, and 61,000 influenza-associated deaths (Table: Estimated Influenza Disease Burden, by Season — United States, 2010-11 through 2017-18 Influenza Seasons)."

If you care to look you can find outraged people whose loved ones have died of things like heart attacks but they are being listed as Wuhan virus deaths. Question, if you have severe diabetes, congestive heart problems and are overweight and you are in a nursing home for these things in New York and the following happens. The RH is forced to take a Wuhan virus patient in because they are not allowed to refuse them. Now they also do not have any way to treat these patients with severe quarantine measures either because they used to send those people to hospitals who were equipped to do this. Now this person dies from Wuhan virus because any little thing could tip them over and for these people Wuhan is not a tiny thing.

So Dave is putting on his question what you read hat and asking just how bogus are the numbers being collected when this person did not die from Wuhan but died from Cuomo inflicting a fatal disease upon him. 25% of the deaths in the hardest hit state in the USA are old folk places. They have another kook like Cuomo running Washington where there are also lots of old folk deaths and I wonder why. Death rate for Pneumonia is higher than Wuhan so there is that too.

• Like 1

So what? They say 2017-2018 was an usual year, and it was 61,000 deaths, which is where we are at right now -- after closing schools, closing businesses, stay-at-home orders, social distancing, an absurd amount of daily cleaning -- and we are just three months in. 

No herd immunity, no vaccine.

If you can't look at Wuhan, Italy, Spain, and New York and see that this is on a whole different level, then there is something wrong with you. We don't normally use forklifts to load dead people into refrigerated trucks while digging mass graves. 

At this point, I don't think some of you are going to get it until you have a tube shoved down your throat. 

1 in 4 deaths are my age.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

I didn't read the rest of your word salad. 

aytu biosciences is back on Twitter. Breitbart reports that they were the victim of Twitter spam filters. They are still not back on youtube. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Google says about it.