Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Just saying, what if I had just been browbeat every time I wanted to tell the public to wear a mask in

February but I had a bully on my *** every time. It gets into guessing games about how someone might act in a situation.

Fauci may have regrets.

Just saying what if...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, billybob said:

Just saying, what if I had just been browbeat every time I wanted to tell the public to wear a mask in

February but I had a bully on my *** every time. It gets into guessing games about how someone might act in a situation.

Fauci may have regrets.

Just saying what if...

Very plausible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:
1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Hmm, fix the economy? A 4 time bankruptcy loser. The 5 bank CEO's involved with those bankruptcies said he didn't know how much money was going out verses how much money coming in. They did recommend that he farm out his name to make money. All of this information is  available on an older  PBS documentary.
JJK

This is laughable. He’s such a loser that he can “farm” out his name. What kind of insanity is that? Where is Psychology Today when you need them? Too darn funny.

When all you have is your image, that's what you do, "farm" out your name.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Point is that if you are labeled as a loser there is really no sense in “farming” out your name. If you are a loser as suggested who would want to use your name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

@Audio Flynn

Did you see where the drafting of Josiah Scott and Kenny Willekes kept alive 80 year streak of a Spartan being drafted into NFL?

I like both those guys.

I am hoping the Canadian point guard Karim Mane heads to MSU but it is thouight he may be leaning Marquette.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

This is laughable. He’s such a loser that he can “farm” out his name. What kind of insanity is that? Where is Psychology Today when you need them? Too darn funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He still has a base of about 30% of poll responders that will follow him no matter what nonsense he spews or whom he shoots on 5th Aveneue. That's a healthy market share and there's always good money to made in fleecing the faithful.  Probably worth the investment.  Just a word of caution, if Trump starts talking about comets and UFOs and puts his brand on black sweat suits and Nikes, run away.

• Haha 2

Just now, dtel's wife said:

If you are a loser as suggested who would want to use your name?

It's image...

He started expensive businesses which failed, at which time he lost a lot of money. Now just his own, but other peopls money as well. Plus the people who were hurt when they lost their jobs. Perhaps he really has no conscience.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

It's image...

He started expensive businesses which failed, at which time he lost a lot of money. Now just his own, but other peopls money as well. Plus the people who were hurt when they lost their jobs. Perhaps he really has no conscience.

Interestingly enough big money investors still invested with him. My inference is quite a few times the government permits and inspectors slowed a project down so long gthe business conditions changed and the business model was no longer sound. You do not graduate from the Wharton School of business by accident. I do not like Trump much but I like career politician lawyers less. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Audio Flynn said:

Interestingly enough big money investors still invested with him. My inference is quite a few times the government permits and inspectors slowed a project down so long gthe business conditions changed and the business model was no longer sound. You do not graduate from the Wharton School of business by accident. I do not like Trump much but I like career politician lawyers less. 

As easily as some rich parents bought their child's way INTO a university, I would not automatically believe that it couldn't work for getting them OUT also. I am not arguing with you Audio Flynn.

When I read articles like this the real agenda becomes increasingly clear:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/25/us/chickens-depopulated-delmarva-plants-delaware-maryland/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/business/tyson-foods-nyt-ad/index.html

Many have advocated that the best way to control the population is through controlled starvation.  When you are standing on line for 8 hours hoping to get enough food to live one more day you are likely to do what you are told to do by the ruling elite.

Maynard

6 minutes ago, Audio Flynn said:

................You do not graduate from the Wharton School of business by accident...............

Maybe so, for the average person but the wealthy and powerful can buy or steal whatever they want.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I can attest to that; but sometimes it's without one's consent ... there are now a lot of "Steve's" in the world  and none asked my permission. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sputnik said:

Maybe so, for the average person but the wealthy and powerful can buy or steal whatever they want.

Benefit of doubt. Let's just say a person graduates upon their own merits.

It does not follow that they will necessarily mean they will be successful.