Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

5 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

You’re comparing apples to pumpkins by ignoring the fact that vehicles are largely kept under control

People like drunk drivers, people that drive with bald tires, bad brakes, failing wheel bearings, sleep deprived, distracted by phones or food, etc are not keeping their vehicles under control and can hurt you no matter how safe a driver you are or what safety precautions you take.  These can be compared to people not taking precautions and putting your health in danger.

17 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Right.  He's just not seeing it.  The propaganda is strong.  People can't agree to disagree.  There is no "other side of coin."  We are in the midst of a battle of good vs. evil.

If there was a 2000 pound unexploded bomb would you jump in anxious to defuse it? No. You wouldn’t because you know your limits. You do not know how to defuse this massive explosive and you know for certain what might happen if you screw up. You will quickly and happily step away from something lethal you know you can’t manage. You will leave this task to the experts and not ask any questions.

Same deal with covid19 only you arrogantly presume to understand how best to manage the disease - actually any disease. You don’t.  You are no infectious disease expert. You are no public health expert. I hope you and your family/friends remain covid19 free.....;.  cuz despite better and wiser options hoping for the best is all you choose to employ. Good luck.

1 minute ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

If there was a 2000 pound unexploded bomb would you jump in anxious to defuse it? No. You wouldn’t because you know your limits. You do not know how to defuse this massive explosive and you know for certain what might happen if you screw up. You will quickly and happily step away from something lethal you know you can’t manage. You will leave this task to the experts and not ask any questions.

Same deal with covid19 only you arrogantly presume to understand how best to manage the disease - actually any disease. You don’t.  You are no infectious disease expert. You are no public health expert. I hope you and your family/friends remain covid19 free.....;.  cuz despite better and wiser options hoping for the best is all you choose to employ.

The force is strong.

Your bomb example is meaningless.  You can't control 2,000 cars on a highway, either.  You just get out there and take your chances, trying to be cautious, but... you still get out there, even knowing others out there with you are less cautious.  See the resemblance?

Now, how did you come to assume I think I know how best to manage the disease?  Where did I make that claim?  It's just another strawman for you to beat down.  You are driven by an agenda.

21 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

The force is strong.

Your bomb example is meaningless.  You can't control 2,000 cars on a highway, either.  You just get out there and take your chances, trying to be cautious, but... you still get out there, even knowing others out there with you are less cautious.  See the resemblance?

Now, how did you come to assume I think I know how best to manage the disease?  Where did I make that claim?  It's just another strawman for you to beat down.  You are driven by an agenda.

Yes.....  I have massive investments in businesses that’ll profit from common sheep wearing unnecessary masks and looking silly. You got me. Please wear a mask. I need the $$$

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Something you say often. 

Because it works. Too many threads getting locked, modified and vanished.  

37 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I guess you don't think you should be under it.  Authoritarians never do.

Sure I should be. If people were to be jailed for texting while driving, there would be less of it. The same for people keep typing the bs that gets threads wrenched on. It has nothing to do with you authoritarian tweet. 

• Haha 1