Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

On 11/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, CECAA850 said:

Die from covid or die from covid vaccine

plus you're gonna  have to take another Covid 19 shot every year , or boosters 2 - 3 times per year for the vaccine to have effect for the rest of your  life ---that's something to think about very seriously -

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

plus you're gonna  have to take another Covid 19 shot every year , or boosters 2 - 3 times per year for the vaccine to have effect for the rest of your  life ---that's something to think about very seriously -

The fullness of time will determine this. At least 6 more by end of year, or first of besides the 2 about to get emergency use.

Volunteers getting scarce, but still needed for phase 3 trials.

Some are 2 shot, some are 1.

Time will dictate frequency and immune response and longevity.

8 minutes ago, peshewah said:

I tested positive  15 days ago.  Trying to get my strength  back. I'm cleared to go back to work by the health department  but I'm still weak. I don't  know what to do

Glad you made it through it and hope you get back to normal soon.  We found out this past weekend that my brother and his wife have it.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, peshewah said:

I tested positive  15 days ago.  Trying to get my strength  back. I'm cleared to go back to work by the health department  but I'm still weak. I don't  know what to do

Go slow then and if any sign that witnessed, he started getting his stamina back weekly.  Still not 100percent, but a good 85+...75 years old at 3 weeks out.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I'm a pipe insulator by trade. Most of our jobs has no place to wash your hands. Port-o-potty is how we roll and they are nasty. No telling were I pick it up. I have 3 nieces and their husband's that have it as well. The doctor told me that its the community. Some people will wear a mask but its hanging off one ear. 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, peshewah said:

Thanks guys. I'm a pipe insulator by trade. Most of our jobs has no place to wash your hands. Port-o-potty is how we roll and they are nasty. No telling were I pick it up. I have 3 nieces and their husband's that have it as well. The doctor told me that its the community. Some people will wear a mask but its hanging off one ear. 

Hopefully all will be well.

Carry some of those wet wipes with lysol or alcohol to help out.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, peshewah said:

rest , until  you're 100%  , that's all you can do -and stay warm -

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peshewah said:

Thanks guys. I'm a pipe insulator by trade. Most of our jobs has no place to wash your hands. Port-o-potty is how we roll and they are nasty. No telling were I pick it up. I have 3 nieces and their husband's that have it as well.

complain to your Union , ask for better hygiene conditions -

One of the Doctors at the facility where I work has enough credentials to fill the first chapter of a book. Recently appointed to the National Council on Disability. While he says the credentials are nice, being on this means he can have real/substantial input to help more people understand the needs of those with disabilities. He also has a sense of humor. He has done several webinars about Covid-19 (over 20k attendees), and so on. So he posted this recently.

He is making it his Thought of the Year:

masks.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

My parents both came up negative on Wednesday. 

I'm not so sure I would go with just rest.

We got them on a cocktail of Zinc, D, B, C, azithromycin and aspirin. May be difficult to get the azithromycin  but the rest are readily available. 

They both had this year's flu shot and a an up to date pneumonia shot.

My Dad has preexisting COPD, but his O2 sat never dipped below 96. He.has a nebulizer for COPD and he used that a couple of times to break up some congestion. 

Dodged a major bullet. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

My parents both came up negative on Wednesday. 

I'm not so sure I would go with just rest.

We got them on a cocktail of Zinc, D, B, C, azithromycin and aspirin. May be difficult to get the azithromycin  but the rest are readily available. 

They both had this year's flu shot and a an up to date pneumonia shot.

My Dad has preexisting COPD, but his O2 sat never dipped below 96. He.has a nebulizer for COPD and he used that a couple of times to break up some congestion. 

Dodged a major bullet. 

That sounds good. There has been a rush on the Z-pak azithromycin. Pretty sure it is still around. Those cocktails sound

Good deallike a winner, especially the D. Sunshine helps naturally.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, billybob said:

That sounds good. There has been a rush on the Z-pak azithromycin. Pretty sure it is still around. Those cocktails sound

Good deallike a winner, especially the D. Sunshine helps naturally.

Fortunately we had weather for them to sit outside a lot, there is something they haven't been able to put there finger on exactly, but being outside seems to help a lot, or being inside with hospital grade filtration. So we had both, MERV 14  filters and UV boxs. 

• Thanks 1

Sounds good some more.

Think that if they watch the levels in the blood of those ingredients.

Good for 3 or more. Positive immune response. Diabetic, heart pulmonary health, cancer. D it seems is globally 80 percent deficient.

More in elderly.

Well good for y'all. Happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1