Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

21 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

You said you were done talking abou Covid-19 when we took it to PM and now you want us to look at China and blame the WHO instead of our own Goverment? Give me a break!

I’m relating to current articles. There’s plenty of different reasons for loads of covid19 mistakes all around the world. America does not lead the world in any category. The key mistakes were the earliest ones because they botched the only true opportunity to prevent the pandemic. That leaves 2 parties, China and the WHO. Period.

26 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

America does not lead the world in any category. The key mistakes were the earliest ones because they botched the only true opportunity to prevent the pandemic.

I am an American and care what happens in this country as it relates to the issue. Of course looking abroad for blame can be beneficial but so can looking at how the ones that handled it better fared and why. 

20 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Of course looking abroad for blame can be beneficial but so can looking at how the ones that handled it better fared and why. 

Even then, science doesn't have an explanation.  Why are there states which have been under tighter restrictions doing worse than ones with less restrictions?

17 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Even then, science doesn't have an explanation.  Why are there states which have been under tighter restrictions doing worse than ones with less restrictions?

Alot of it has to do with population density and what they do for a living is my guess. https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/12/17/why-covid-19-is-overwhelming-california/?sh=62385ad5192b

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, billybob said:

From the link: "White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci made similar comments on NBC's "Meet the Press" earlier Sunday, saying the strategy "goes against the science" and wouldn't fix the issues facing the U.S. rollout."

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, billybob said:

love it , 2x  more people in the USA can be vaccinated  instead of having a Select Few have a full vaccine while the others must wait   --if 2x  more people are  vaccinated , the risk of spreading lowers to the overall population by a factor of 2  , and that alone can save a lot of lives   -

I sure would like to know who?   is the brain spearheading this  initiative  -

The Operation Warp Speed dude for one. Well see.

27 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

From the link: "White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci made similar comments on NBC's "Meet the Press" earlier Sunday, saying the strategy "goes against the science" and wouldn't fix the issues facing the U.S. rollout."

6 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

love it , 2x  more people in the USA can be vaccinated  instead of having a Select Few have a full vaccine while the others must wait   --if 2x  more people are  vaccinated , the risk of spreading lowers to the overall population by a factor of 2  , and that alone can save a lot of lives   -

I sure would like to know who?   is the brain spearheading this  initiative  -

Well see what comes of this.

2 minutes ago, Shiva said:

has this been mentioned yet? Large numbers of first responders are refusing to take the vaccine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/02/large-numbers-of-health-care-and-frontline-workers-are-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/?sh=70be85ad3c96

Mentioned it earlier today...boogered up.

• Like 1

More than enough people have died in the past year and they better get their act together and manufacture the Covid 19 vaccine by the Trillions if they have to  , the vaccine is here ----- it's time to boost production full speed ahead  , no more excuses , talk is cheap -  and Action is needed -

• Like 1

Our government did not even see fit to build a facility in waiting for whichever drug company got the nod.

How many people could have been employed by such a project?

Product has to come from foreign shores while we wait in line.

Coors Light and Stella Artois are “brewed under license” here, but the cure for Covid...

Canadians are literally over a barrel on this one.

I guess it slipped the collective mind of those in charge...

• Confused 1