Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

It's so much bigger than that.

I don’t think so. Or are you being obtuse?

Follow CDC guidelines. Insist on aggressive early treatment if infected. Stay informed. Ask the right questions if in medical care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

What do these scientists know that Fauci doesn’t?

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Imo, self proclaimed “experts” like Fauci have no right to wield such power.  He should have been removed from his position long ago.

Now that the virus is known to infect animals like mink, what will humans do when ruminants and fowl are infected by future mutations?

Maynard

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

This seems like a reasonable approach.

What I don’t like about their statement is that it makes no mention of the known internal damages wrought by covid19 on the subacute cases. Perhaps they just accept the idea that survivors will need to deal with future consequences of their prior covid19 infections. This is the value of vaccines. You get the immunity w/o the real consequences of actually having the disease. That’s a much better option than adopting community acquired herd immunity through covid19 infections.

• Like 3

I haven't posted this link in a while but Covid-19 Hospitalizations seem INCREDIBLY high and getting worse as wards get overcrowded: Denton County GIS - COVID-19 Information - COVID-19Cases (arcgis.com)

From the link: 75.5% of total capacity is full. 91.3% of ICU Beds taken which puts those numbers in the RED ZONE...The number I find intriguing is that 109 of 388 Ventilators are in use. ..Statistically that number doesn't look so high until you consider only 9 ICU beds are available and I've heard they are running out of Oxygen and personnel. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

If you mention something is the past, like misinformation, or reply to something current by mentioning something in the distant past (more than a week old typically) it's probably going to be deleted.

This thread is for current information on Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2. (After cleaning up 3 threads and combining them in to this one last attempt). I'm pretty confident everyone here can draw whatever conclusions they wish to as to what was was done or said right in the past, or what was done or said wrong in the past. 

I heard there is a new twitter like place where you can go and express your feelings to your hearts content. Go there and get it out of your system if you can't restrain yourself from trying to make readily transparent references to what or who was right or wrong more than a week ago.

This is pretty much the last reminder, from this point we will, as has been suggested/requested by the frequent posters in this, and similar threads, just toss out the offenders from this thread. 

We are trying to keep the Lounge intact.

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Tik - Tok to thread lock............

Not doing that anymore, just going to boot the offenders out of the thread (and unfortunately, those that can't resist the temptation to respond. Just takes too long to sort out where the thing comes off the tracks. Need people to experience what a world without the Lounge would feel like, whether it be a week away from a thread, or a week from whole lounge section, longer, or permanently. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Changed my mind, back 3 pages now:

@Jeff Matthews 

@jimjimbo (that's a gift)

@oldtimer @Woofers and Tweeters

[So far, there might be more as I go back. You all know better]

Stay out if this thread for a week, anything other than an "okay" before next Saturday (or similar posts in a new  new or.existing thread  will result in being tossed out of Lounge for a long time. Trying to slip something in another section, like 2 Channel for example, will get you tossed from Forum for a time out, to permanently,  depending on your history.

OK.  Is there a limit on the number of OK's?  PM me if clarification is better discovered in private.  For example, "similar."  If by similar you mean same topic then no need for clarification.  If somehow there is an expansion of restriction then we should know.