Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

16 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

What has been found is vascular damage at the capillary level, microbleeds. These have been found in most organ systems 

These changes have also been found in the retinal microvasculature.  It is important to have a comprehensive eye exam post recovery, especially if there are known retinal vascular issues.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30294-7/fulltext

Maynard

12 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

Cannot disagree with your post Bosco-d-gama. Everyone should be careful with highlight on should. But we know the young will carry on not thinking it will hurt them. 

So here’s the reality. We have watched covid19 rampage through countries and our own cities. Right now it is burying the healthcare systems in Southern California. I know those places personally. It is terrifying and incomprehensible to understand what is happening. Now is the time to knuckle down and hammer the message to everyone. Already we have covid mutations evolving. One wrong mutation and this starts all over again. One new strain of covid19 and all previous immunities to the ‘old’ covid19 can be wiped out and the new vaccines rendered useless. Everyone who had covid19 can get it again....  and it could be insanely more virulent. It is time for that whatever version of ‘come to Jesus’ discussions can be had to get the younger population as determined as anyone to corral up covid19. This is history making and I’d rather the future not denote this time as they great die-off when 2/3rds of humanity succumbed for not taking the baby steps needed to intelligently control an otherwise manageable pathogen.

Sorry to sound so deeply ‘determined’ here. But in So. California they are setting up 80 refrigerated morgue trucks. The wheels are coming off their axles. It is insane.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I'll take the vaccine first day it's offered to me.  Getting the protection without the illness is the smart way to go.  Getting antibodies after you've had the illness is like buying a car in pieces and you have to put it together yourself. 

👍
Months after infection with SARS-CoV-2, some people are still battling crushing fatigue, lung damage and other symptoms of ‘long COVID’.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02598-6

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, henry4841 said:

My grandson, 19 years old, barely knew he had the virus.

Well , at least we know that our G-kids have some natural form of  resistance , to the Virus , I think our younger generations  must be the 1st to get the vaccines , since any weakness in the lower ages group would be far worse to their elders    -

I don't know the ins & outs of this process; but I'm finding this slow vaccination to be exceedingly disappointing. It's not like we didn't see a vaccine on the horizon, shouldn't they have planned this better?  back in my military days, we had plans and exercises for all kinds of different scenarios ... so if they really happened, we weren't at square one in our response. 

I don't know where the fault ultimately belongs; but you'd think the powers to be would have known all the particulars and planned accordingly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I don't know the ins & outs of this process; but I'm finding this slow vaccination to be exceedingly disappointing. It's not like we didn't see a vaccine on the horizon, shouldn't they have planned this better?  back in my military days, we had plans and exercises for all kinds of different scenarios ... so if they really happened, we weren't at square one in our response. 

I don't know where the fault ultimately belongs; but you'd think the powers to be would have known all the particulars and planned accordingly. 

The hiccups should become better now going forward. Your local health department may have some info as well as Walgreens and CVS, also Rite Aid.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, richieb said:

Ooohhhh - can’t wait for that mystery to be solved. I guess another restless night, ya know, being on pins and needles — 

I mean really, who gives a rats arse? 

I'll answer that later Richie ... I'm trying to find out when replacing the toilet paper in the castle, does the queen use the paper OVER the roll method or let it hang below the roll?  the way she does it could end this pandemic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, billybob said:

The hiccups should become better now going forward. Your local health department may have some info as well as Walgreens and CVS, also Rite Aid.

Should have said, thinking some National guard personnel may indeed help out. Saw some with our governor recently. Good move I would say... @BigStewMan

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I'll answer that later Richie ... I'm trying to find out when replacing the toilet paper in the castle, does the queen use the paper OVER the roll method or let it hang below the roll?  the way she does it could end this pandemic. 

I seriously doubt she is aware. I’m sure she has a Royal butt wiper sufficiently trained in all manner of wiping, digging, patting, rubbing, swabbing, etc. The over or under is at the desire of the wiper, not the wipee— 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, richieb said:

Ooohhhh - can’t wait for that mystery to be solved. I guess another restless night, ya know, being on pins and needles — 

I mean really, who gives a rats arse? 

I do -

The Queen E II  definitely took the best Vaccine out of the 3 currently available -

-the question remains which one ?  did her Doctors  recommend -Pfizer-Moderna-Oxford

1 minute ago, RandyH000 said:

I do ,  Because whatever of the 3 Vaccines available , the Queen definitely took the best Vaccine out of the 3 currently available -

-the question remains which one ?  did her Doctors  recommend -Pfizer-Moderna-Oxford

So she received “the best” as probably did our esteemed government officials. What makes you think you’ll receive the same? Like most of us you will get what your given, and like it — 

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

So she received “the best” as probably did our esteemed government officials. What makes you think you’ll receive the same? Like most of us you will get what your given, and like it — 

I would opt for the Moderna   , if I had the option -

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

I would opt for the Moderna   , if I had the option -

I’m curious, assuming you get a yearly flu shot do you have any idea of the manufacturer? Or care? Or have ever asked? Or if by chance it is made in the US? (although this is doubtful)

• Like 1