Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

4 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

If you lived in Indiana, you wouldn't say that.  The vaccine rollout is a disaster.

Couldn't say that in some places.

Hope it gets better there soon.

We need way more here than getting now. A really mixed bag.

2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Willie Nelson  is doing fine, thumbs up.

Since 1985   , with FARM  AID ,  Willie Nelson Helped a lot of Folks get through Hard Times  ----- Tx Willie -

willie_handshake-345x230-1430505913.jpg

16 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Knock this crap off. This is Covid, current, factual, not political or conspiratorial. 

Good lord.

If you don’t think this is political and conspiratorial, I have some beachfront property in Kansas I’d like to show you.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, tony61 said:

If you don’t think this is political and conspiratorial, I have some beachfront property in Kansas I’d like to show you.

Stay out of this thread for a week (next Saturday) anything other than an "ok" in response will get you kicked out of the Lounge area.

3 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Stay out of this thread for a week (next Saturday) anything other than an "ok" in response will get you kicked out of the Lounge area.

“Anything other than compliance will get you removed”

Spoken like a true communist.

Sieg Heil, comrade!

Who the hell do you think you are?

6 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:
44 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Knock this crap off. This is Covid, current, factual, not political or conspiratorial. 

Good lord.

Say who?  And the Lord is good

If y'all want a moderator to help moderate the moderators let me know. I'm available. 

• Moderators
On 1/8/2021 at 5:34 PM, dwilawyer said:

If you mention something is the past, like misinformation, or reply to something current by mentioning something in the distant past (more than a week old typically) it's probably going to be deleted.

This thread is for current information on Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2. (After cleaning up 3 threads and combining them in to this one last attempt). I'm pretty confident everyone here can draw whatever conclusions they wish to as to what was done or said right in the past, or what was done or said wrong in the past. 

This is pretty much the last reminder, from this point we will, as has been suggested/requested by the frequent posters in this, and similar threads, just toss out the offenders from this thread. 

We are trying to keep the Lounge intact.

Reminder up above. Carry on.

1 hour ago, tony61 said:

No you don’t. I live on the only beachfront property in Kansas and it ain’t for sale. You’re not a buyer anyway - 
Much like Kramer and Seinfeld having issues at Joe’s fruit market - “You’re Banned”.