Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

In analyzing my personal risk to benefit of taking the “vaccine” I came across this very fascinating, and concerning, information.  Has anyone else thought about this given the possible long term, unknown, effects of these fast tracked medications?

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2020/12/29/595414.htm

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

Maynard

16 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

I want to point out that it's things like this and No Mask Mandate that's going to keep the numbers high, 

A lifting of the Mask Mandate is not the same thing as a No Mask Mandate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Spring break will generate a spike in numbers just like it did last year, mask mandate or no mask mandate.

Sure. That's another reason I'm confident in my prediction. Fwiw, another problem with the outgoing "mandate" is there was no penalty ( by law) for violating it and that's why numbers rise during holidays.

• Like 1

Pfizer has asked countries to put up sovereign assets such as military bases, federal bank reserves, and embassy buildings as collateral to cover the cost of awards resulting from lawsuits over adverse events, as well as their own negligence, fraud, and malice!  This is absurd in my opinion.....

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/pfizer-plays-hardball-in-covid19-vaccine-negotiations-in-latin-america/

Maynard

13 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Pfizer has asked countries to put up sovereign assets such as military bases, federal bank reserves, and embassy buildings as collateral to cover the cost of awards resulting from lawsuits over adverse events, as well as their own negligence, fraud, and malice!

Hmm...I'm not sure what the solution is but Pfizer is a corporation and must protect it's shareholders. Otoh, I wonder what agreements Russia (and China) is making countries who take their vaccine abide by. Dunno.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Pfizer has asked countries to put up sovereign assets such as military bases, federal bank reserves, and embassy buildings as collateral to cover the cost of awards resulting from lawsuits over adverse events, as well as their own negligence, fraud, and malice!  This is absurd in my opinion.....

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/pfizer-plays-hardball-in-covid19-vaccine-negotiations-in-latin-america/

Maynard

Pfizer has those guarantees against litigation here in the US as do the other vaccine manufacturers.  They want protections in other countries to cover their ***(ets).  Their actions make you really confident in their product.

7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Pfizer

Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine neutralizes Brazil variant in lab study as experts warn of rapid spread

The Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine appears to be highly effective against a more-contagious variant first discovered in Brazil, according to a new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, raising hopes that ongoing vaccination efforts will help curb its spread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Their actions make you really confident in their product.

I really think it is because of the the issue below. If something goes wrong (and it will) the individual countries need to deal with their own situations. In our country we as citizens sign agreements before surgery claiming we won't sue the surgeon  (or assume the risk) if something goes wrong but how it's handled in this country is different than in most. Same thing if someone has a bad reaction with any of these drugs. There will be legal recourse if the drug does damage. Insofar as risk of taking any of the drugs for most of us, I trust the testing protocol and I'm sure I'm doing something not as healthy already already so I am willing to take the chance when it's my turn at the vaccine. 

8 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

.I'm not sure what the solution is but Pfizer is a corporation and must protect it's shareholders.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

There will be legal recourse if the drug does damage. Insofar as risk of taking any of the drugs for most of us, I trust the testing protocol and I'm sure I'm doing something not as healthy already already so I am willing to take the chance when it's my turn at the vaccine. 

That's generally true, however, with the regular vaccinations that people get, including childhood vaccinations, any clams have to go through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). 

Travis

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Pfizer has those guarantees against litigation here in the US as do the other vaccine manufacturers. 

On most vaccinations they are covered under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). You can't sue in Federal or state court, you have to file a claim in that program, it's more streamlined (but you don't have a jury). There is a fund for claims (paid by excise tax on vaccinations. 

The program is only for vaccinations that the CDC/FDA has certified as safe for children and pregnant women, and covers all of the normal childhood vaccinations, polio, DpT, etc., etc. 

I don't believe that any of the Covid-19 vaccinations are in that program yet. So you would be free to file a lawsuit is state or federal court and there is no limit on damages.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

In analyzing my personal risk to benefit of taking the “vaccine” I came across this very fascinating, and concerning, information.  Has anyone else thought about this given the possible long term, unknown, effects of these fast tracked medications?

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2020/12/29/595414.htm

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

Maynard

Travis, my understanding is that a person can not file a lawsuit at the state or federal level and must go through the CICP which has severe caps on payouts, even for death.  The likelihood of collecting in that program is almost zero.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Maynard

2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

On most vaccinations they are covered under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). You can't sue in Federal or state court, you have to file a claim in that program, it's more streamlined (but you don't have a jury). There is a fund for claims (paid by excise tax on vaccinations. 

The program is only for vaccinations that the CDC/FDA has certified as safe for children and pregnant women, and covers all of the normal childhood vaccinations, polio, DpT, etc., etc. 

I don't believe that any of the Covid-19 vaccinations are in that program yet. So you would be free to file a lawsuit is state or federal court and there is no limit on damages.

Ill need to do some digging but I thought they were exempt from law suits for some reason as an incentive to help speed the development process.  I may be misremembering.

I don’t claim to know the specifics of this situation, but under similar conditions it’s common to be legally exempted from “ordinary negligence,” but not “gross negligence.”  It is VERY unusual for the law to insulate an entity from negligence so flagrant as to be tantamount to intentional.

In application, it’s about as clear as what constitutes a flagrant foul in basketball, and then whether it’s a flagrant 1,  flagrant 2 or flagrant 1.5.  When humans are involved there will be mistakes in the execution and the analysis.

Extreme cases are clear.  For example, a worker urinates into a batch of vaccine, the supervisors are aware, but ship it out anyway.  There would be serious liability.  At the other extreme, a batch gets cooked for ten seconds too long, no one notices, but the effectiveness is compromised and it’s shipped out.

Wow--this 300+ page thread is exactly a year old! 😱 Kudos to the moderators for keeping it open. Going back and  reading the first few pages made me realize  how AMAZING  of a time-capsule it is of the cascading events that we all just went through this last trip around the Sun. 👽 Hope everyone is well and thank you for your participation in this thread!👨‍🎓

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1