Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Indian Covid-19 Variant Found in U.S., Across Globe as Foreign Help Arrives  

A variant of the coronavirus first spotted in India has been detected in the U.S. and 18 other countries and territories, adding to a growing roster of evolutionary spinoffs of the virus that scientists and health authorities are keeping under close observation.

The variant, known as B.1.617, isn’t as well studied as other worrisome variants—some of which are also circulating in India—and its role in driving India’s current wave of infection isn’t entirely clear. The surge in cases followed a loosening of restrictions and a large number of religious and political gatherings.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/indian-covid-19-variant-found-in-u-s-across-globe-as-foreign-help-arrives-11619545081

Randy, thanks but no thanks for the spread of exactly why I don't watch the News on TV.

It's getting so an individual can't take a crap without getting bombarded with crap. Texas is doing fine, even our shythole border town cities like the one I'm from. Border crisis be damned, not my doing, not my problem, can't do a damn thing about it....  just like all this Covid crap. So what's the point, really?

Keep up the good fight, I'm behind you 100% in faith.

Sincerely, 

Gone Fishing 

Coronavirus strain growing threat for horses in Israel -

58.6% of horses in central Israel were found to be positive with ECoV, while 41 horses (12.3%) also were found to be with anti-ECoV antibodies.

ECoV outbreaks in horses have been reported in the United States, European Union and Japan, in addition to sporadic cases in the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia.

equine coronavirus (ECoV)  is a β-coronavirus that is both pathogenic to humans as well as animals, with traits akin to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) in humans,

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Wrong thread wuz...

nope , he's ok ,     this is the main Covid thread  from @CECAA850  

13 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

I received my second Pfizer shot this morning.  My mom took my dad to the VA this morning and they received their Johnson & Johnson vaccinations. 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

To add to the discussion, read this piece by a lay person with concerns about the vaccines:

https://thehuntingtonian.com/2021/04/01/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine-by-christian-elliot/

Most importantly, read all of the links he includes and explain to me why the information presented should be dismissed without consideration as seems to be the case.

Maynard

Superb Article Maynard, Thank you for posting it