Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

49 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

there is no way , a Hospital or a care giver can use it , since it's not certified by the FDA for Humans

Randy: Ivermectin has been approved by the FDA to be used as an anti-parasitic drug, and Billions of doses have been administered safely worldwide for years. The link you posted said it has been approved, but not specifically for COVID, so many doctors are using it off label as treatment for COVID. It's been used since the 70's, so it is now out of patent protection, which, to @oldtimer's point might be the reason Big Pharma might be opposing its use as they undoubtedly are trying to develop their own (patentable) drugs to treat COVID. There's no money to be made from Ivermectin. That's also likely the reason the media rarely if ever reports about it. The 2 doctors who discovered it were granted the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine in 2015.

Dr. John Campbell (who's been providing daily worldwide COVID updates and data), recently interviewed Dr. Pierre Kory about Ivermectin and it's use to treat COVID. Others have also completed research, including Tess Lawrie, who also was on Dr. Campbell's show. No one could call either of these guys quacks, or anti-vaxxers. It's an intelligent discussion lacking from today's landscape of one sentence sound bites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

Not saying one way or another, though there are lower dose tablets for human size animals.

hey @Shiva looks like you found a winner here ,  the drug is FDA approved for humans

• Like 1

U.S. Will Impose New Ban On Travel From India As Coronavirus Rages

The USA administration is set to enact a travel ban on any non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents coming to the country from India as multiple coronavirus variants have driven India's COVID-19 outbreak to troubling new heights. The policy will take effect starting on Tuesday, the White House said.

India had already been under a Level 4 – Do Not Travel advisory from the State Department, which issued or updated scores of travel advisories related to the continued spread of the coronavirus last week. The new ban will take the precaution to a new level.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/04/30/992511531/u-s-will-impose-new-ban-on-travel-from-india-as-coronavirus-rages

Germans in the time of coronavirus

Irritable and divided, the country is tired of dealing with COVID-19

BERLIN — A nearly six-month lockdown, the coldest April in 40 years and a population on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Welcome to the German spring of 2021.  

The mood is dour even by German standards. April showers bring May flowers? If only.  

Explainer: What We Know About the Indian Variant as Coronavirus Sweeps South Asia

The B.1.617 variant contains two key mutations to the outer "spike" portion of the virus that attaches to human cells, said senior Indian virologist Shahid Jameel.

The World Health Organization (WHO) said the predominant lineage of B.1.617 was first identified in India last December, although an earlier version was spotted in October 2020.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-04-29/explainer-what-we-know-about-the-indian-variant-as-coronavirus-sweeps-south-asia

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Shiva said:

Just posting one of the vids I've ran into as of late on the use of Ivermectin for Covid, here being one of them.

Oh boy, there's a log way to go with that one.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/frontiers-removes-controversial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

This isn’t the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin. In December, Kory gave a statement at a US Senate hearing on COVID-19 treatments in which he called ivermectin “effectively a ‘miracle drug’” that could obliterate disease transmission and prevent illness—claims that Associated Press fact-checkers labelled “False” at the time. Kory, who formerly oversaw critical care at the UW Health in Wisconsin, tells The Scientist that he now regrets using “miracle” and other hyperbolic terminology.

• Like 2

We were looking at anything promising as to repurpose of drugs against the virus back then as Remdesivir drug and the Regeneron cocktail were in trials and given EMA use as a treatment. Some candidates looked promising.

Good find @Shiva ...

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 4/30/2021 at 11:07 AM, tube fanatic said:

To add to the discussion, read this piece by a lay person with concerns about the vaccines:

https://thehuntingtonian.com/2021/04/01/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine-by-christian-elliot/

Most importantly, read all of the links he includes and explain to me why the information presented should be dismissed without consideration as seems to be the case.

Maynard

Before you read that, read this.(by a MD, PhD):

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/christian-elliots-18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine-viral-antivaccine-misinformation/

Christian Elliot is a self-proclaimed “natural health nerd” and entrepreneur who recently published 18 reasons why he wouldn’t take the COVID-19 vaccine. Unfortunately, it’s viral disinformation based on conspiracy theories, bad science, pseudoscience, and nonsense.

But I'm keeping an open mind, if I get crystals from the other person, and buy/subscribe to Christian Elliot, I can avoid all drugs, all vaccines, and don't need to see a doctor.  

I will have new Jubilies much, much sooner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Before you read that, read this.(by a MD, PhD):

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/christian-elliots-18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine-viral-antivaccine-misinformation/

Christian Elliot is a self-proclaimed “natural health nerd” and entrepreneur who recently published 18 reasons why he wouldn’t take the COVID-19 vaccine. Unfortunately, it’s viral disinformation based on conspiracy theories, bad science, pseudoscience, and nonsense.

But I'm keeping an open mind, if I get crystals from the other person, and buy/subscribe to Christian Elliot, I can avoid all drugs, all vaccines, and don't need to see a doctor.  

I will have new Jubilies much, much sooner.

As I said, Christian Elliot is a lay person with concerns.  The real info is contained in the links he provided in his list.  Those raise many questions in my mind as they are from sources which, in my opinion, are respectable (and not from laymen) and which is why I recommended reading ALL of them.  I would welcome reading challenges to those and debating why those sources should be ignored.

Maynard

Although this study ended in 2010,  I have read that adverse event reporting has not improved at all.  The results on page 6 of the following document suggest that the adverse events (including death) from the coronavirus vaccines are massively underreported.  All who are still undecided about taking them should keep this in mind.

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

Maynard

• Sad 1