Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Totally counterproductive having a thread for such pdf documents speculation, yet posting it here.

Strange...

Speculation?  This is HHS saying that the reporting system is vastly underutilized.  You know the situation is bad if the gov. admits that their own agency is not working!

Maynard

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

Speculation?  This is HHS saying that the reporting system is vastly underutilized.  You know the situation is bad if the gov. admits that their own agency is not working!

Maynard

Yes, it was slow, and inconvenient to report minor effects, let alone serious ones 10 years ago. It's now real time and daily, via text/cell with V-safe, as a result of that decade old study.

• Like 1

• Moderators

"V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Through v-safe, you can quickly tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers to the web surveys, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information. V-safe will also remind you to get your second COVID-19 vaccine dose if you need one."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

"V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Through v-safe, you can quickly tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers to the web surveys, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information. V-safe will also remind you to get your second COVID-19 vaccine dose if you need one."

V-safe isn’t so wonderful either.  As of Feb. 21st only 7.9% of vaccine recipients completed at least one report.  Almost all of my acquaintances did not bother to participate because they believe that no one gives a “s**t” anyway.  I also know some docs who will not be bothered as well.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778441

Maynard

38 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

As of Feb. 21st only 7.9% of vaccine recipients completed at least one report.

How many other "apps" are out there like this?  Certainly not the only one, so to me the numbers mean practically nothing.

44 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

V-safe isn’t so wonderful either.  As of Feb. 21st only 7.9% of vaccine recipients completed at least one report.  Almost all of my acquaintances did not bother to participate because they believe that no one gives a “s**t” anyway.  I also know some docs who will not be bothered as well.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778441

Maynard

Surely if one of your friends had a bad response they would've complained or reported it.  Fwiw, neither my wife nor I had anything more than a sore arm so we didn't file a report.

8 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

How many other "apps" are out there like this?  Certainly not the only one, so to me the numbers mean practically nothing.

V-Safe is the national app.

Older people don't use apps and many people can't be bothered.  It's like surveys, most people just blow them off as waste of time as they'll never see the results of the survey or changes made by participating in one.  8% participation sounds about right.

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It's like surveys, most people just blow them off as waste of time as they'll never see the results of the survey or changes made by participating in one.  8% participation sounds about right.

What doesn't sound right is someone having complications and not reporting it.

Probably because adverse events really aren't investigated, and they certainly aren't reported in the media. Pharma and health "experts" have already been locked into the "safe and effective" narrative, so anything that runs contrary to that will be discounted as either outright false or an odd coincidence. According to the VAERS data, there were (as of this posting), 109,199 adverse events reported from COVID vaccines. I'd challenge anyone to find a mainstream news article that even mentions this. Instead, we see Scott Gottlieb, former FDA commissioner, plastered all over the news and talking about how everyone should vaccinate a 10 year old, with no mention of the fact that he is currently on the board directors for Pfizer, which stands to gain Billions in profits from vaccine distribution and repeated vaccinations.

8 minutes ago, Sam S. said:

I'd challenge anyone to find a mainstream news article that even mentions this.

Do you have a link to a non-mainstream news article that is making the same claim? Fwiw, thing about actual News sites is that they have a vetting and editorial process.

32 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

What doesn't sound right is someone having complications and not reporting it.

I've never heard of the app till now.  I'm sure others are in the same boat.  If they do have complications they're probably be more focused about getting better than downloading and filling out a survey on an app.  I asked a co-worker who has had both shots if he's ever heard of that app, and he was unfamiliar with V-safe.  His exact words were "I've never heard of it, why?" 

1 minute ago, Zen Traveler said:

That's because you haven't had a shot. Everyone who gets a shot is given information and the V-SAFE is prominent amongst it. 

Reread what I wrote about my co-worker.

15 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Do you have a link to a non-mainstream news article that is making the same claim? Fwiw, thing about actual News sites is that they have a vetting and editorial process.

That's my point, the only articles are there to support the narrative of those that I mentioned, and Big Pharma, the "nothing to see here folks" narrative. What is the CDC doing to investigate these reports? Does the media actually talk to people who've had and reported these adverse events? Undoubtedly, some are quite minor, and others likely mis-reported or false, but all 100,000? You can't discount the narratives of people who describe their own actual experiences, especially when the clinical trials datasets are so (relatively) low.

1 minute ago, Sam S. said:

What is the CDC doing to investigate these reports? Does the media actually talk to people who've had and reported these adverse events?

If it was newsworthy I am sure someone in the media would investigate it. Btw, a blanket "blaming the mainstream media," is a political comment.

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've never heard of the app till now.  I'm sure others are in the same boat.  If they do have complications they're probably be more focused about getting better than downloading and filling out a survey on an app.  I asked a co-worker who has had both shots if he's ever heard of that app, and he was unfamiliar with V-safe.  His exact words were "I've never heard of it, why?" 

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I've never heard of it, and I read a lot.

6 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Did you get the shot?

7 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

That's because you haven't had a shot. Everyone who gets a shot is given information and the V-SAFE is prominent amongst the material.

We’ve had the shot(s), never heard of or was given V SAFE information. Or was it contained within the legalize consent form that was presented?