Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

My next door neighbor was given a disclosure on her way out of the vaccination site.  

Interestingly, she is one of four folks I know who would not consider the vaccine but suddenly decided to do it while relaxing watching TV.  It makes me wonder if subliminal messaging is being employed as was used in movie theaters to create an urge for popcorn, etc.  

It is common knowledge among those I know that mainstream news outlets are heavily promoting the “accepted” agenda and ridiculing anyone who presents a different point of view.

Maynard

1 hour ago, tube fanatic said:

My next door neighbor was given a disclosure on her way out of the vaccination site.  

Interestingly, she is one of four folks I know who would not consider the vaccine but suddenly decided to do it while relaxing watching TV.  It makes me wonder if subliminal messaging is being employed as was used in movie theaters to create an urge for popcorn, etc.  

It is common knowledge among those I know that mainstream news outlets are heavily promoting the “accepted” agenda and ridiculing anyone who presents a different point of view.

Maynard

Interesting take...Do you see everyone who changes their mind and suddenly decides to take the vaccine in the same light? What about those of us who chose to get vaccinated?

People usually exercise their perogative to change their mind, be it male or female. 

This without any subliminal.

When I smell popcorn, I usually respond in a positive way. A photo just doesn't do it for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

well , let's hope that people will not regret giving their consent so  eagerly to Pfizer-Moderna -JJ-  there  are no predetermined compensation rules or amounts one can claim  , would someone die or suffer serious ill-effects from a Covid 19 vaccine  - 

what a wonderful positive outlook.  Wow.

That's called sarcasm, since you don't get it.

Vaccine Refusal May Put Herd Immunity At Risk, Researchers Warn

one in four Americans said they would refuse a coronavirus vaccine outright if offered. Another 5% are "undecided" about whether they would get the shot.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/04/07/984697573/vaccine-refusal-may-put-herd-immunity-at-risk-researchers-warn

Children Now Account For 22% Of New U.S. COVID Cases. Why Is That?

The number of children contracting COVID-19 in the U.S. is much lower than the record highs set at the start of the new year, but children now account for more than a fifth of new coronavirus cases in states that release data by age,

Just one year ago, child COVID-19 cases made up only around 3% of the U.S. total.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/05/03/993141036/children-now-account-for-22-of-new-u-s-covid-cases-why-is-that

18 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Do any of you Texans have more information about this doctor and what he has said about the virus?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/eminent-doc-media-censored-covid-19-early-treatment-options-that-could-have-reduced-fatalities-by-85

The link was sent sent to me by a friend.

Maynard

No but I googled "lifesitenews" and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Life_Coalition

From the link:

According to the fact-checking website Snopes.com, LifeSiteNews is "a known purveyor of misleading information."[13] The Associated Press described the website as "ultraconservative."[14] In May 2019, Philip Pullela, in a Reuters article, wrote that the website "often is a platform for attacks on [Pope Francis]."[15] The LGBT magazine The Advocate has described LifeSiteNews as an anti-LGBT outlet, and criticised it for articles blaming clerical sex abuse, including that of children, on homosexuality.[16] Research has shown no evidence that sexual orientation affects the likelihood of a person's abusing children....

And

LifeSiteNews Media's YouTube channel was banned in 2021 for persistently promoting COVID-19 misinformation. For instance, one video claimed that it was "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public". Another promoted anti-vaccine sentiment claiming that fetal cells from new abortions are used to produce them when currently available vaccines were not produced using stem cells. Doubts about the efficacy of vaccines were also pushed and the gravity of the virus minimized. These claims contradict the scientific consensus and reports from authorities like the World Health Organization, violating YouTube policies in relation to the promotion of health misinformation.[24][25]

38 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

No but I googled "lifesitenews" and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Life_Coalition

From the link:

According to the fact-checking website Snopes.com, LifeSiteNews is "a known purveyor of misleading information."[13] The Associated Press described the website as "ultraconservative."[14] In May 2019, Philip Pullela, in a Reuters article, wrote that the website "often is a platform for attacks on [Pope Francis]."[15] The LGBT magazine The Advocate has described LifeSiteNews as an anti-LGBT outlet, and criticised it for articles blaming clerical sex abuse, including that of children, on homosexuality.[16] Research has shown no evidence that sexual orientation affects the likelihood of a person's abusing children....

And

LifeSiteNews Media's YouTube channel was banned in 2021 for persistently promoting COVID-19 misinformation. For instance, one video claimed that it was "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public". Another promoted anti-vaccine sentiment claiming that fetal cells from new abortions are used to produce them when currently available vaccines were not produced using stem cells. Doubts about the efficacy of vaccines were also pushed and the gravity of the virus minimized. These claims contradict the scientific consensus and reports from authorities like the World Health Organization, violating YouTube policies in relation to the promotion of health misinformation.[24][25]

I have no interest in the web site or its position.  Rather, I want to know more about this doctor, who is apparently highly respected, and why his beliefs were not given due consideration.

Maynard

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, billybob said:

To what purpose or, to what good are deceptive sites like this? What is their endgame, and to who does it benefit?

Evidently tube fanatic...

5 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

I have no interest in the web site or its position. 

Yet you posted a link from there.

Rather, I want to know more about this doctor, who is apparently highly respected, and why his beliefs were not given due consideration.

Why? How do you know he wasn't  given due consideration? 

Maynard

• Like 1

He must live under his really nice country club rock...or maybe his covert retreat doesn't get news from the outside world.

“When was the last time you turned on the news and ever got a window to the outside world? When did you ever get an update about how the rest of the world is handling COVID? Never.

• Like 2

So, McCullough said:

“There's only one doctor whose face is on TV now. One. Not a panel. (As) doctors, we always work in groups, we always have different opinions. There's not a single media doctor on TV who's ever treated a COVID patient. Not a single one. There's not a single person in the White House Task Force who has ever treated a patient,” he said.

“Why don’t we do something bold. Why don’t we put together a panel of doctors that have actually treated outpatients of COVID-19, and get them together for a meeting. And why don’t we exchange ideas, and why don’t we say how we can finish the pandemic strongly.”

Perhaps some of the forum pedants can explain what is wrong with this.  In the medical field there are usually multiple ways to deal with illness.  There is no secret about the suppression of points of view which do not fit a particular agenda.  Do some research about studies which turned out to be written by ghost writers with no real credentials to have an idea about our being manipulated.  Even the so called fact checkers who “debunk” misinformation often have no medical training (research that as well).  

To me, the problem is that we are considered too stupid to read various opinions and draw a conclusion which best suits our needs.  I certainly don’t need someone like Zuckerberg or CNN to tell me what I need to believe.

Maynard

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

To me, the problem is that we are considered too stupid to read various opinions and draw a conclusion which best suits our needs.  I certainly don’t need someone like Zuckerberg or CNN to tell me what I need to believe.

Fwiw, I think the problem is instead of listening to the top scientists some people search out opinions to bolster their own view regardless how fringe it is.