Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

here is a compilation of  adverse effects from Covid Vaccines , while the majority of the population suffer no ill effects from the Covid vaccines  there is a small percentage of people who do ---and the data is recorded by the CDC-  

if for any reason , one is allergic  to vaccines or drugs , they must report this to their physician  prior to getting a covid 19   vaccine  and seek medical advice -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uS4krGJX-7sa8fuRlH7mhod-Xa5ZBsXU/view

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes as that comment was made over a year ago.  Glad to see you're still obsessing over my ancient posts.  I've never had a stalker before, I feel honored.

There isn't any stalking involved. I think your observation that kicked off this discussion was political given who was making that claim while on the next day it was declared a pandemic.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/icd/Announcement-New-ICD-code-for-coronavirus-3-18-2020.pdf

On March 11, 2020 the Novel Coronavirus Disease, COVID-19, was declared a pandemic 
by the World Health Organization. On March 13, 2020 a national emergency was 
declared in the United States concerning the COVID-19 Outbreak.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, tube fanatic said:

A person needs to read differing points of view and draw their own conclusion

Wow...a perfectly logical sentence. Today it sounds revolutionary to some....The more you know.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Nothing political in my first post other than your interpretation of it.  I was asking for info and opinions as it was a relatively new phenomenon at that time.  

You may think not but I remember distinctly who was making that claim and it wasn't from a medical source or the CDC. Google who was saying it at the time or give a link to your source.

9 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

You may think not but I remember distinctly who was making that claim and it wasn't from a medical source or the CDC. Google who was saying it at the time or give a link to your source.

What claim?  The origin?  Are you saying that it didn't start in china, specifically Wuhan?

14 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

What claim?  The origin?  Are you saying that it didn't start in china, specifically Wuhan?

Wuhan is the source of the outbreak   -the question remains when ? , and where  exactly in Wuhan ?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/02/china-withheld-data-coronavirus-world-health-organization-recordings-reveal

7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I didn't include the Wuhan portion of your quote. 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:56 PM, CECAA850 said:

I haven't read anything yet that makes me think this is worse or more deadly than the common flu... 

On 3/10/2020 at 4:08 PM, CECAA850 said:

What makes this worse than the common flu then?  It's certainly not more deadly.  From what I've read it's not easier to spread.  Why the hysteria?  I'm certainly open to the possibility that I'm missing something so change my mind.

I'm not sure when or if you changed your mind but maybe you can shed light on when that happened.  I thought several of the responses to your claim were worthy including this one: 

On 3/10/2020 at 4:10 PM, HDBRbuilder said:

Putting that statement into context, requires realizing that it has already spread into the nursing homes in the Seattle area, where the most-likely deaths will occur!  And those deaths are CURRENTLY what drives the average age numbers for the US!

On 3/10/2020 at 5:10 PM, CECAA850 said:

Why are people freaking out over this when there's seemingly worse out there?

On 3/10/2020 at 5:16 PM, tigerwoodKhorns said:

As I posted elsewhere, the death rate is similar to the death rate of the Influenza / Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 (around 2% and 20 times more deadly than the 'regular' flu) where between 20 and 50 million people died.  This virus is spread during a long period where no symptoms are showing, making it very easy to spread.

Italy just put restrictions on / locked down the entire country.  This is not a quasi dictatorship liek China, Italy is a democratic country.  Does this sound like a Flu? 

On 3/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, CECAA850 said:

What's the cliff notes.  I don't have 45 minutes to watch a video.

Fwiw, I suggest going back and watching that video.

29 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

You may think not but I remember distinctly who was making that claim

What claim?  I ask a simple question and you go back a year in time and post nonsense that has nothing to do with my question.

If you're referring to the part where I didn't think it was worse than the flu, look at the date of the post and what info was available at the time.  Data was in it's infancy compared to now, and there was nothing political about it.  It would have been taken down if deemed so.

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

What claim?  I ask a simple question and you go back a year in time and post nonsense that has nothing to do with my question.

I'm not sure what you consider "nonsense,"  but: {EDIT Note: By March 10, 2020 it was obvious Covid-19 wasn't "like the common flu."}

10 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:
On 3/10/2020 at 4:08 PM, CECAA850 said:

What makes this worse than the common flu then?  It's certainly not more deadly.  From what I've read it's not easier to spread.  Why the hysteria?  I'm certainly open to the possibility that I'm missing something so change my mind.

I'm not sure when or if you changed your mind but maybe you can shed light on when that happened?

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

If you're referring to the part where I didn't think it was worse than the flu, look at the date of the post and what info was available at the time.  Data was in it's infancy compared to now, and there was nothing political about it.  It would have been taken down if deemed so.

You added the above after  I responded but I DID look at the date and why I posted the link to the CDC. Fwiw, by March 10th it was obvious it wasn't going to be like the common flu for a myriad of reasons.

47 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes as that comment was made over a year ago.  Glad to see you're still obsessing over my ancient posts.  I've never had a stalker before, I feel honored.

There isn't any stalking involved. I think your observation that kicked off this discussion was political given who was making that claim while on the next day it was declared a pandemic.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/icd/Announcement-New-ICD-code-for-coronavirus-3-18-2020.pdf

On March 11, 2020 the Novel Coronavirus Disease, COVID-19, was declared a pandemic 
by the World Health Organization. On March 13, 2020 a national emergency was 
declared in the United States concerning the COVID-19 Outbreak.

41 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Sure it is and I suggest folks talk to their doctor instead of listening to pundits and politicians. 

There is one of the problems.  Around here some tell patients that the vaccines seem to be safe so far and may confer some degree of extra protection, but long term consequences are unknown, while others say that it is perfectly safe/tested/and there are no worries.  Meanwhile, a cardiologist I know asked me for my thoughts on the J&J vaccine!  Seems a bit backwards (of course he knows about my ties to the medical field and extensive research tendencies.....).  Putting trust in certain agencies (which have negated all claims about harm from vaccines like Gardasil) is something I will never do.

Maynard

10 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I'm not sure what you consider "nonsense,"  but: {EDIT Note: By March 10, 2020 it was obvious Covid-19 wasn't "like the common flu."}

Your response obviously.

1 minute ago, Zen Traveler said:

by March 10th it was obvious it wasn't going to be like the common flu for a myriad of reasons.

Not to those that weren't following it obsessively.  That's why I started the thread.  I would think that was obvious.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Not to those that weren't following it obsessively.  That's why I started the thread.  I would think that was obvious.

You never really seemed to care about an answer. Again, I suggest watching a couple of the videos you missed earlier in the thread.