Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
10 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

Possible lawsuits over vaccine mandates:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/resistance-vaccine-mandates-building-powerful-142443391.html

I still can’t figure out how Rutgers is getting away with forcing students to take it while making it optional for staff.  To my layman’s mind that is discrimination.

Maynard

As I mentioned before, the vast majority of states have a vaccine requirement to enter post-graduate education, including Texas (Meningitis). If you want to get into healthcare there is a completely different series you have to have (no exemptions). 

They might be looking for a friendlier State (Forum), or searching for credible experts, or a host of other things. The mechanism would be file a lawsuit and seek a temporary injunction. You have to be ready to go with your evidence and witnesses all lined up.

The retired doctor who has been writing the universities to change their policies is even in favor of the vaccine, he just wants people to be protested to see if they already have antibodies, and if they do to wait a certain period of time. He admits he has no scientific evidence to back that up, that it is based on a "prognostication" which I suppose is a ln educated guess, which isn't brought to hold up in court.

If a lawsuit were filed it wouldn't be Rutgers defending it by themselves, it would be FDA, CDC, State Attorney General, the vaccine companies. etc. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 5/26/2021 at 9:26 AM, RickD said:

Interesting to read  the first few pages of this thread.

It certainly is an evolution isn't it?

I think the three takeaways are:

1. With something new, especially a virus, even with the best scientists in the world looking at it, it takes time to know the answers;

2. There are incredibly smart people on this Forum that are capable of ramping up on any subject if they know where the sources are; and

3. Some people are going to believe whatever they want to believe regardless of what the science shows (the Earth is flat, just look out your window).

There is another thread on here about electric cars that is the exact same way.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

The physicians’ regulatory agency in Ontario won’t allow doctors to tell their patients anything which contradicts the mainstream view.  In my opinion this is a total disgrace.  And the governments wonder why there is so much mistrust......

https://www.cpso.on.ca/News/Key-Updates/Key-Updates/COVID-misinformation

Maynard

this is done to avoid Lawsuits , that would end up being defended by the Regulatory Agency's Lawyers hence huge expenses  , so a pound of prevention is worth a pound of  cure at a time  when everybody has various points  of view , the mainstream view being , the reasonable , it's the majority 's acceptable  point of view in society that counts -

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 001 said:

this is done to avoid Lawsuits , that would end up being defended by the Regulatory Agency's Lawyers hence huge expenses  , so a pound of prevention is worth a pound of  cure at a time  when everybody has various points  of view , the mainstream view being , the reasonable , it's the majority 's acceptable  point of view in society that counts -

Mediation

46 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Wife just bad a brother-in-law in the Philippines pass away. Tested negative, but had most of the Covid symptoms.

Sorry for her loss.  Maybe had the regular flu?

5 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

The physicians’ regulatory agency in Ontario won’t allow doctors to tell their patients anything which contradicts the mainstream view.  In my opinion this is a total disgrace.  And the governments wonder why there is so much mistrust......

https://www.cpso.on.ca/News/Key-Updates/Key-Updates/COVID-misinformation

Maynard

I’ll quote myself here.  It is good to see that the above policy has generated some backlash from doctors.

https://troymedia.com/politicslaw/evidence-points-to-failure-of-covid-19-lockdowns/#.YLFPFi33ahA

Maynard

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

Wife just bad a brother-in-law in the Philippines pass away. Tested negative, but had most of the Covid symptoms.

Damn Covid ---Please Accept  my Condolences , it's very Sad -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

It certainly is an evolution isn't it?

Yes, just look at how much information has been gathered in the last 14 months.  Experts have been proven wrong.  Standards have changed.  Always best to keep an open mind as there's no telling what revelations await us.

• Confused 1

We have about 99% of our clients vaccinated, and I haven't heard any rumors or other information about negative side effects. We'll see how thins work out over the next year.

• Like 1