Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Thats certainly not a given at this point.area

we know for sure that the  date of the pandemic 's 1st  super-spreader event was at the wet market ---the wet market was then shut and wiped clean -

but tracing patient 0  is a bigger hurdle ,

who is patient 0?  

where were  he-her  infected ?

and when ?  

was the effective  infection of patient 0  prior to the date of the wet market super-spreader event (  December 2019 )-

52 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

we know for sure the date of the pandemic 's 1st  super-spreader event at the wet market ---the wet market was shut and wiped clean -

but tracing patient 0  is a bigger hurdle ,

who is patient 0?  

where was he-her  infected ?

and when ?  

was the infection of patient 0  prior to the date of the wet market superspreader event -

Know for sure means you believe the Chinese Communist Dictator party who controls everything said in the media. Not sure where exactly you get your information that you trust so. From all that I hear no experts from any other country is allowed to examine anything done in the country on origin of this deadly virus. Why exactly is any lab anywhere is allowed to alter virus' to make them more deadly. Just sounds sinister to me. The only reason I can think of is a military use. If so it could be highly effective with just a little more development. 

17 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

Know for sure means you believe the Chinese Communist Dictator party who controls everything said in the media. Not sure where exactly you get your information that you trust so. From all that I hear no experts from any other country is allowed to examine anything done in the country on origin of this deadly virus. 

No one knows for sure.  3 lab workers had covid like symptoms prior to the break out but naturally no one is allowed to see any data. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Looks to  be a state by state thing.

there are exceptions -

Executive Branch Authority to Mandate Vaccination

Except in certain limited circumstances, including in the immigration and military  contexts, no existing federal law expressly imposes vaccination requirements on the general population.

41 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

Not sure where exactly you get your information that you trust so.

REUTERS - should be a credible source / the 1st Reported Covid 19  infections , and the 1st Covid 19 event in the World -

One year on, Wuhan market at epicentre of virus outbreak remains barricaded and empty

That changed on Dec. 31, 2019, after four cases of a mystery pneumonia were linked to the market and it was shuttered overnight. By the end of the month, the city had begun a gruelling 76-day lockdown that came with just hours notice and barred people from leaving their homes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-wuhan-market-idINKBN28L0J1

10 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

REUTERS - should be a credible source / the 1st Reported Covid 19  infections , and the 1st Covid 19 event in the World -

One year on, Wuhan market at epicentre of virus outbreak remains barricaded and empty

That changed on Dec. 31, 2019, after four cases of a mystery pneumonia were linked to the market and it was shuttered overnight. By the end of the month, the city had begun a gruelling 76-day lockdown that came with just hours notice and barred people from leaving their homes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-wuhan-market-idINKBN28L0J1

Where does Reuters get their info from?

No arguing that Wuhan is where it all started.

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

No arguing that Wuhan is where it all started.

3280 square miles ,  11 + Million Population / almost 6 times bigger than Houston's TX 's area -and 5-6 times the population ,and the Virus was Airborne  -holy moly -

With Wuhun lab close by being just a coincidence. Sure and you consider Rueters a credible source. Where do they get their info from comrade. Naturally the MSM would never tell a lie. I've said enough today. I do not want my front door knocked down over something posted on a social media forum. Scary times we are in these days.  Even have to be careful on what is posted on this site without being blocked or locked out. 

COVID-19 Vaccines Keep Showing They’re Truly Spectacular At Fighting The Coronavirus

“It’s going to sound odd, but the truth is we humans sort of lucked out,” said James Musser, a pathologist at Houston Methodist Hospital. “It doesn’t always go this way with vaccines.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/mrna-covid-vaccine-success

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RandyH001 said:

State and Federal Authority to Mandate Covid 19 Vaccination  / 

Congressional Research Service -

Informing the Legislative Debate since 1914 -

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46745

A truly frightening glimpse into what is likely to happen.  It seems that where trillions of dollars are concerned the warnings issued by many respected scientists worldwide will not be considered.  What if some of their concerns turn out to be true?  Can our medical system handle millions of sick people?  I seriously doubt it.

[Political link removed]

Maynard

• Moderators
4 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

A truly frightening glimpse into what is likely to happen.  It seems that where trillions of dollars are concerned the warnings issued by many respected scientists worldwide will not be considered.  What if some of their concerns turn out to be true?  Can our medical system handle millions of sick people?  I seriously doubt it.

Maynard

You understand what political is right?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, henry4841 said:

With Wuhun lab close by being just a coincidence. Sure and you consider Rueters a credible source. Where do they get their info from comrade. Naturally the MSM would never tell a lie. I've said enough today. I do not want my front door knocked down over something posted on a social media forum. Scary times we are in these days.  Even have to be careful on what is posted on this site without being blocked or locked out. 

Yeah, should have never let it go in the first place. Oh well, live and learn.

Back to tubes, amp topology, capacitors, digital and analog, cables, you know, stuff we can all agree on.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1